Late night

Anyone know if any “sure things” at 10 or 11 on a Sunday night? If not I’ll probably be taking one for the team
Most amps in SA close down at 9 or 10 pm.
A few will turn off the open sign at
the posted closing time but still keep
their doors unlocked.

I've also texted a few providers
to see if they would agree to see me
after hours. You would be surprised at
how many will say yes if you're a trusted
regular.

(To thwart the police doing late night
drive-by's and prevent my plate from
being recorded by AMP/SPA cameras,
I never ever park directly in front of a spa.
I always park some distance away for
plausible deniability)

I've gotten in to Malibu as late as
midnight on a Friday night by trying
the front door.
And yes, Malibu is a sure thing.
I use to see the ugly one at Kings after hours. I would text her and get an OK. I guess it's the benefit of getting their phone numbers on my cheap ass Walmart phone : ) It was an abridged visit with the massage cut really short and then straight to playtime. Kinda of different being there with everything turned off.

Plausible deniability?? Please explain. I mean I don't park right in front either so the don't see my car and charge me more.
Ive called Saigon at like 9:30 pm to let them know I was coming. They didn’t have a problem with me showing up at like ten minutes to closing. I still got the got the full hour of service (left the place around 10:45). They just had to unlock the door to let me out.

Bottom line just call any Spa ahead of time if you plan on showing up near closing.
@Dinker

I park far away to have plausible deniability
if I bump into someone I know or if a cop stops you
and asks what you're up to.

When you're walking out the door at 11pm, its
kinda hard to tell a cop you weren't at a spa when your car
is right in front of the entrance.
@naughty IDGAF about that! However, I think you're creating unneeded paranoia - It may behoove you to look out the front door into the parking lot before leaving and I am certain she has already done it for you.

I think it's this kind of misinformation that irritates some of the other advanced mongers. You're dispensing personal preference as fact like you wrote the book on AMP's. Often times, I find your information unreliable. You have cost me some money too!

While sometimes too long, I do like your reviews. BTW: When was your last review?
My bad, I forgot how much of
an inconvenience it is to walk
5 parking spaces to get to the
front door of an AMP.

P.S.
My Give-A-Fuck-O-Meter
is still pegged at zero.
You can never be too careful.
Its a felony now...

https://foxsanantonio.com/newsletter...felony-offense

San Antonio is called Military City for a reason.
There is a shit ton of veterans living in the area.

It may not mean shit to you,
but if a disabled veteran gets tagged
and convicted of a felony they lose ALL
(e.g. 100%) of their military benefits.
Yeh but they will still have good mammaries.. um I mean memories.
Link does not work. Was interested in reading this…thanks

Yep, having their numbers gets you in before and after hours if you have a trusted relationship with them..has worked for years for me..
@naughty IDGAF about that! However, I think you're creating unneeded paranoia - It may behoove you to look out the front door into the parking lot before leaving and I am certain she has already done it for you.

I think it's this kind of misinformation that irritates some of the other advanced mongers. You're dispensing personal preference as fact like you wrote the book on AMP's. Often times, I find your information unreliable. You have cost me some money too!

While sometimes too long, I do like your reviews. BTW: When was your last review? Originally Posted by DinkerPinker84
Sometimes tooling? Sh*t, he comments on every post as if he is the expert on
AMP and Asian women.
Just remember that most providers do not give a crap
about you.. they are all good actresses.
Sometimes tooling? Sh*t, he comments on every post as if he is the expert on
AMP and Asian women.
Just remember that most providers do not give a crap
about you.. they are all good actresses. Originally Posted by Bacontoast

You are absolutely right BaconToast and I am afraid he is not tooling us. He always speaks as if he is an insider. BF??? That shit cost me money. There is nothing worse then taking a sip of your coke and getting warm sour milk!

They are MASTERS of manipulation and prey on SIMP's. Use them for the whores they are!
I think he is just I lonely wannabe.
Trust Golfnwine, amprat.. they know their shit.