Name: Gaby
Phone: 7135184235
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/houston/body-rubs/1551469
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westpark
Activities: FBMS++
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde and it's fairly long.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Slim girl with huge boobs and a decent ass. Literally the girl in the pics is her. Tattoos are there but not distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
I don’t like hustlers
She is no for me
Thanks for the review
I saw her when she first started off richmond ave. She looked better then; fit, nice figure.... She was sweet, willing to please, massage was.....well, it was meh, activities were great back then...Tough to communicate with though, unless you know spanish.

Now: she let herself go a bit, gained quite a few compared to what she use to look like. She's not as sweet as before, rush, upsale galore, massage was still meh and on top of that, sometimes the other ladies would pop in...ugh not relaxing at ALL! Well only after I spoke with her and helped her remember who I was, did she give me those same activities, same rate, but said "just this once"...and that was the last time I saw her...beginning Feb of this year..lol. I recommend not wasting your time and money seeing her, but it's up to you.
For the record, I am all about smoking hot nasty acting Latina women. The reality though is they are few and far between, for instance, Gaby. She gas the physical tools but, her mental side blocks her from making the necessary separation to achieve 5 star status. What does that mean? she treats it like you are to please her instead of the other way around, damn near like a diva girlfriend treats her boy. So, I can say that I wont be spending any dough on her confused ass.
...she treats it like you are to please her instead of the other way around, .... Originally Posted by aubbrey
That's supposed to be the tip or "juice" for the meeting and for the fake noises and responses.
It's not gratuity if you pay up front, It is called payment. Its called play for pay.
It's not gratuity if you pay up front, It is called payment. Its called play for pay. Originally Posted by aubbrey
So, you don't put a little extra down if the experience was at least above "average"? So, if a lady advertising a "massage" for $90 an hour finds you sufficiently acceptable to engage in activities beyond a massage, you think it's covered with the $90 you paid "up front"?
It's not gratuity if you pay up front, It is called payment. Its called play for pay. Originally Posted by aubbrey
Gee, so all the times I paid for a massage and left happy, I shouldn't have tipped above the fee afterwards? I could have saved so much money. I'm learning so much. SMH
Gee, so all the times I paid for a massage and left happy, I shouldn't have tipped above the fee afterwards? I could have saved so much money. I'm learning so much. SMH Originally Posted by Larch4
May be the explains the call back a week or so later notifying of availability for another meeting ... always wondered why! Thank God for thoughtless folks.
Just sent a dm