SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

Because we ALL know he's YOU! He's the only motherfucker on this board with the time to spend jerking off all over everybody... even though his bloated hag of a mah-jongg playing wife caught him whacking off in the pantry ... NOT THE BROCCOLI, (yes we know who you are)! IF YOU'RE GONNA DO THAT, PLEASE DO IT IN THE BATHROOM, WHERE FILTH LIKE THAT BELONGS!!!!

No wonder he's so fucked up!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
red as in RED MAN or REPUBLICAN PLEASE CLEAR UP THE CONFUSION IF ANY.

and

TWO JEW fighting over the money PLEASE EXPLAIN IF ANY CONFUSION Originally Posted by LexusLiar

or
Not sure which Red Man you need to help clear up your confusion.
Originally Posted by JCM800
who CC or do you mean FU_CC

btw would you be RED... where the green dot IFFY when you login

DO I C A PATTERN? Originally Posted by LexusLiar
Could be ... thanks for your concern Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
could what be a thief?
wannabe a thief?
born a thief?

which is it?

no wonder rider called you a moron Originally Posted by LexusLiar
would that be you in the new tv series on fox "utopia" as the character name RED iffy

how about last year superbowl commercial larry bird STOLE the chicken nugget after the light went out at the stadium?
would that be you in the new tv series on fox "utopia" as the character name RED iffy

how about last year superbowl commercial larry bird STOLE the chicken nugget after the light went out at the stadium? Originally Posted by notsuoh
When you get banned and I'm still here, your buddy Assup is going to look stupid saying that I am you, or is it, you are me?
You're an asshole BJerk! or is it Hating Kayla? Or Uncle Han? Or Dont be Daft? who are you this week, Sybill?

do you deny that you've been banned for multiple handles, BJerk?

how about last year superbowl commercial larry bird STOLE the chicken nugget after the light went out at the stadium? Originally Posted by notsuoh
When you get banned and I'm still here, your buddy Assup is going to look stupid saying that I am you, or is it, you are me? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You're an asshole BJerk! or is it Hating Kayla? Or Uncle Han? Or Dont be Daft? who are you this week, Sybill?

do you deny that you've been banned for multiple handles, BJerk? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you should check out the first episode

MOD let make this a STICKY until cjohnny54 get his money?
who is bjerk? Look like cjohnny54 trying to get his stolen money? Originally Posted by notsuoh
That too Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you mean that it .
Well IBHomo? Still waiting for an answer to my question?

Have you ever been banned for multiple handles? yes or no?
why the fuck would you ask ibhomo about sex? ... fuck each other in the ass and used a vibrator?

who the fuck would want to do business with you the way YOU ORGANIZE TO STEAL ?

stock market, iraq, spy steal, poison food make money and ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
Have you ever been banned for multiple handles? yes or no? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope..you fucking faggot!!!
you mean that it . Originally Posted by WhoLooking
Well IBHomo? Still waiting for an answer to my question?

Have you ever been banned for multiple handles? yes or no? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
why the fuck would you ask ibhomo about sex? ... fuck each other in the ass and used a vibrator?

stock market, iraq, spy steal, poison food make money and ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK Originally Posted by WhoLooking
Nope..you fucking faggot!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
WOULD IT BE A big or little LIE IF YOU SAY THOSE BAN ACCOUNT WAS NOT CJOHNNY54?

I talk to cjohnny54 the other day, doing the state of the union 2014 the president stated Nick all dough Nick did all the work. Nick refer to cjohnny54 used of the #hahahahehehehohoho around Oct. 2013. It has been 9 month and cjohnny54 has not receive a single dollar(shameless). Last time I check SHIT cost money and LEECHING IDEAS and other STUFF cost MONEY.

He said there is a BIG LIE going around to violate other people human right. Human experiment without consent and using spying all form of spying technology to do it.

While all this time he is drug|poison memory into retarded|crazy to try to coverup the THIEF of his MONEY. A member on this sight suggested you subtract the money.

HIS BRAND NEW MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 3 WAS COMPETELY ERASE TO FACTORY RESET containing diary of memory.

check out jon steward daily show and Colbert report HULU... btw cjohnny54 Vietnamese
9 month ago and not a single $ all along while being drug with ether(memory JUSTIN BEIBER "BEAUTY and the BEAT" ) anyone heard of that song on the radio phase "dont tell them you're aint eating"
Nope..you fucking faggot!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Right, BJerk!

Why were you banned at the same time BJerk was banned? I know the answer. Just want to see you admit it.

Care to change your answer, "you fucking faggot?"

MOD let make this a STICKY until cjohnny54 get his money? Originally Posted by WhoLooking

better if it goes here

last time i check innovation, creativity and idea help make money ... if someone with political connection STEALING THESE IDEA and DRUGGING your memory|poison retarded crazy to coverup Originally Posted by WhoLooking
Tick tock, "you fucking faggot!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
  • heho
  • 09-19-2014, 03:08 PM

MOD let make this a STICKY until cjohnny54 get his money? Originally Posted by WhoLooking

stock market, iraq, spy steal, poison food make money and ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK Originally Posted by WhoLooking
WOULD IT BE A big or little LIE IF YOU SAY THOSE BAN ACCOUNT WAS NOT CJOHNNY54?

I talk to cjohnny54 the other day, doing the state of the union 2014 the president stated Nick all dough Nick did all the work. Nick refer to cjohnny54 used of the #hahahahehehehohoho around Oct. 2013. It has been 9 month and cjohnny54 has not receive a single dollar(shameless). Last time I check SHIT cost money and LEECHING IDEAS and other STUFF cost MONEY.

He said there is a BIG LIE going around to violate other people human right. Human experiment without consent and using spying all form of spying technology to do it.

While all this time he is drug|poison memory into retarded|crazy to try to coverup the THIEF of his MONEY. A member on this sight suggested you subtract the money.

HIS BRAND NEW MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 3 WAS COMPETELY ERASE TO FACTORY RESET containing diary of memory.

check out jon steward daily show and Colbert report HULU... btw cjohnny54 Vietnamese Originally Posted by notsuoh
9 month ago and not a single $ all along while being drug with ether(memory JUSTIN BEIBER "BEAUTY and the BEAT" ) anyone heard of that song on the radio phase "dont tell them you're aint eating" Originally Posted by WhoLooking
better if it goes here

Originally Posted by root99
saw the guy driving around University of Houston .... sound like someone stole/attempt his money cover-up would this have to do with the IRS scandle