Mueller needs help!!!!

That's not what CNN reported today. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Winning WHAT??? Trump supporters have gotten their asses handed to them in ever special election as well as the midterms thank's to his mouth. Don't impeach him keep his ass there, he's way too easy to beat in 2020!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't impeach him keep his ass there, he's way too easy to beat in 2020!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Oh, really?

LMAO!!!
Oh, really?

LMAO!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yeah Really!!!!
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...n-poll-1437265

Winning WHAT??? Trump supporters have gotten their asses handed to them in ever special election as well as the midterms thank's to his mouth. Don't impeach him keep his ass there, he's way too easy to beat in 2020!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Little Monster
You're lying again.
Yeah Really!!!!
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...n-poll-1437265

For those who fail to learn from the past...

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...lection-231036

Rinse, repeat...
You're lying again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nope, it's a fact. Once again you have no response to a simple fact so you are making stuff up again
For those who fail to learn from the past...

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...lection-231036

Rinse, repeat... Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The polls were not wrong about the mid terms now were they??? You got your asses beat get over it.

Rise, repeat...
The polls were not wrong about the mid terms now were they??? You got your asses beat get over it.
Yup, the Republicans gave up 1/6th of the Federal Government to the Dems via a less than record number of seats. And Republicans strengthened their position in the Senate.

All in all a relatively "normal" first mid-term for a POTUS.
Nope, it's a fact. Once again you have no response to a simple fact so you are making stuff up again Originally Posted by Little Monster

How many Senate seats was it that your fuck-up Odumbo picked up in the mid-term?

How many Senate seats was it that your fuck-up Odumbo picked up in the mid-term?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You got your asses handed to you in the mid terms. If the conservatards even did half as good as we did you would still be running your mouths about it. You lost get over it
You got your asses handed to you in the mid terms. If the conservatards even did half as good as we did you would still be running your mouths about it. You lost get over it Originally Posted by Little Monster
Did you want to make that bet about Trump winning again...I didn't think so
As they say talk is cheap!!
You got your asses handed to you in the mid terms. If the conservatards even did half as good as we did you would still be running your mouths about it. You lost get over it Originally Posted by Little Monster

That's right! Odumbo fucking LOST Senate seats in the mid-term! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When you compare apples to apples somebody's a rotten egg.

Mid-terms are a completely different animal.
When you compare apples to apples somebody's a rotten egg.

Mid-terms are a completely different animal. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yeah, I remember 2006 when the libs were touting the death of conservatism yet again. Oh how life changes.

But so far in apples to apples terms Trump is still doing great.

Remember the "shellacking" of 2010. Now that was fun for Obama wasn't it. Nothing comparable to 2018. Obama had massive across the board losses. Trump had some, but not so much.

Think about Obama's 8 years. He entered office with Dem control of the Presidency, The Senate, The House, A majority of Governorships, A majority of State Senates, A majority of State Houses and at least a competitive showing in other state and local races. I'll leave it to you to how he left office.