Lack of communication

Today I received a PM from another hobbyist asking me about my success or in my case the lack of success in finding a provider that was into toys!
I posted this request in the upstate ISO category.
No responses were forth coming either public or private. What could I do to ensure success in my searches?

From my observance the upstate section of NY State is to a greater extent more conservative in relation to other geographical regions. This can be understood from a public view but I find it difficult to understand from a private message view.

How can this questioned be asked to garnish a broader range of answers?
Dunno about NY.. i know that if someone is in oklahoma and they post an ISO... the ladies respond quickly, usually.. and if its not their cup of tea they are more than willing to give names of ladies that would be... same as with the gentlemen.. but then Okla forum is like a family.. not sure how popular ECCIE is in NY
Dunno about NY.. i know that if someone is in oklahoma and they post an ISO... the ladies respond quickly, usually.. and if its not their cup of tea they are more than willing to give names of ladies that would be... same as with the gentlemen.. but then Okla forum is like a family.. not sure how popular ECCIE is in NY Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
+1 I agree for the most part the Houston board does try and help each other out as well. Sorry to here those Yankees might not be as friendly as us Southern Girls..................Just bring your ass on down here and we will make sure your well taking care of.............lol
+1 I agree for the most part the Houston board does try and help each other out as well. Sorry to here those Yankees might not be as friendly as us Southern Girls..................Just bring your ass on down here and we will make sure your well taking care of.............lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
lol +1!
You post this in the Dallas ISO you will have tons of hits. Just keep trying. Or search toys in the reviews and see if you come up with anything.
Today I received a PM from another hobbyist asking me about my success or in my case the lack of success in finding a provider that was into toys!
I posted this request in the upstate ISO category.
No responses were forth coming either public or private. What could I do to ensure success in my searches?

From my observance the upstate section of NY State is to a greater extent more conservative in relation to other geographical regions. This can be understood from a public view but I find it difficult to understand from a private message view.

How can this questioned be asked to garnish a broader range of answers? Originally Posted by bathwater

I don't think the problem is your question, rather that this board is not that popular for that part of the country. I had this same problem, I did an ISO for the NYC area to help out a friend looking for some adult entertainment while he was there and I got "0" in the way of useful responses. Oh, I was advised to do a "search", and look at the ads and that was kind of a "DUH" moment for me as that is a pretty basic thing to do. I think that ECCIE is likely not very popular in that area of the US and that is why you got the poor result, but I don't know which forum would be either.

My friend will be in LA in a couple weeks looking for a "F" for some interactive FFM fun, so I will be trying that section out. Not having high hopes for that area either.
Our Texas Board rocks. It's only southern hospitality to help one another. Down here in Texas we're just trying to make sure everybody's having a pleasurable time.
Toy friendly here in Oklahoma!!!
All the answers were a pleasure to read and some brought a big smile. lol
I know there is a right time and place in my future! Damn am I looking forward to it! lol
One would thinck Hot Wheels, Leggos, and dolls would be in every forum ... Go figure.
Another toy girl here in Dallas...
LOVE toys.
I love to use toys on ladies. Run those hot wheels over the boobies and down their legs ... now that is playing.
I love using toys on men..
Toys for the boys ROCK!