Where Do You Find Girls?

Hey! I hope everybody is having a great day!

I am curious where (what websites) you guys look to find your lady companions excluding this site, because obviously that is going to be the most popular answer. I would imagine that answers will vary depending on location, but I am curious.

Thanks in advance!

Hugs and kisses,
Destiny
P411 for me.... Great for screening for both men and women
  • GNG
  • 04-11-2012, 05:19 PM
P411 exclusively. If a lady is not on there, I pass.
Eccie, TOB, EB, P 411
P411 has been the best for me. You don't have to worry about keeping up with providers for reference.
411, DC, TER, Eros, TBD
I use a variety of sites - ECCIE and P411. P411 show/display verified providers and it makes it easy for us hobbyists see them (if you are verified). However, just because they are verified does not mean that they may be for you! ECCIE has reviews as well as showcases and reviews (ROS - rest of story) that are good. TER is another site that reviews.

Its all part of research...BP has some gems - you just need to find them among the majority of sub-par providers. However, once you get a number and name, you need to do your research - ECCIE or TER.

Good hunting...stay safe.
I like P411 + ECCIE (combo). However, fems who ad on both that also ad on Backpage state they do so for business. Backpage drives the business for the fems. P411 and ECCIE mainly benefit the mens, although a both allow for fem protection and a forum to expose any 'alert'-worthy clients.
I use a variety of sites - ECCIE and P411. P411 show/display verified providers and it makes it easy for us hobbyists see them (if you are verified). However, just because they are verified does not mean that they may be for you! ECCIE has reviews as well as showcases and reviews (ROS - rest of story) that are good. TER is another site that reviews.

Its all part of research...BP has some gems - you just need to find them among the majority of sub-par providers. However, once you get a number and name, you need to do your research - ECCIE or TER.

Good hunting...stay safe. Originally Posted by plainjoe
He confused you for a 'Guy' (fellas don't have Showcases, Thank Gawd!). He meant no offense...but other than that, yes, what he said...
P411 has been the best for me. You don't have to worry about keeping up with providers for reference. Originally Posted by thecooldude
Same here, 411 because of the OKs.I tell the girls to give me a ok within 15 min if not they'll forget who I am.
MIJO is correct...I mistook you for us (hobbyist) - sorry. I'm tired and enjoying my bourbon as I type...
p411 and Eccie - only consider those providers that are on both.... never, ever look at BP, EROS, TER, etc
I just wade through my PM'S & Emails! LOL But I can only do so much...be patient ladies I'm moving my ass as fast as I can.
P411... 90% of my gentlemen are from there. The other 10%.. here. I am at a "business" level that I am truly happy about so no need to search for more gentlemen on any other site..
Thanks so much! Looks like p411 is going to be a very popular place.