Winn Dixie Kicks Ass

• Tiny
  • 07-19-2022, 07:07 PM
I haven't had time to post lately, but have been reading the forum from time to time. Winn Dixie's been on a roll. I agree with some of what he's put out there lately and disagree with some other points. Like still fucking Nancy Pelosi now that she's fat. But he's thinking out of the box and has come up with some ideas that I'd never thought of. Kudos to WD!
What? lil ol' me?

More content to come.

And yes. Nancy does it for me. She needed a lil more cushion. Bet them titties are even bigger. Love to give her the Pearl Necklace she deserves!
Yes. Allow me to use this platform to further talk about Muppets rights! Muppets are much more than advertising gimmicks or silly tv shows. Things are getting better. But the fight for Muppets rights must continue.
Think those Beverly Hills surgeons would grant your wish Winnie
Yes. Allow me to use this platform to further talk about Muppets rights! Muppets are much more than advertising gimmicks or silly tv shows. Things are getting better. But the fight for Muppets rights must continue. Originally Posted by winn dixie
That would benefit a large number of our compadres

Keep up the good fight!

I think those 2 coots have secret handles here?
Yes. Allow me to use this platform to further talk about Muppets rights! Muppets are much more than advertising gimmicks or silly tv shows. Things are getting better. But the fight for Muppets rights must continue. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Well WD, even muppets aren't immune from the woke crowd.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/18/sesame-place-accused-of-racism-facing-backlash-over-viral-video/

Sesame Place accused of racism, facing backlash over viral video

Sesame Place Philadelphia is facing backlash after a mother posted a video online showing a character appearing to snub her two black daughters.
The now-viral video — shared by the outraged mother on Instagram — shows her young daughters being ignored by the Rosita character from “Sesame Street” after they reached out their arms for a high-five.
The original clip has been viewed almost 388,000 times and another re-post on social media has over 5.5 million views, which even caught the attention of Destiny’s Child singer Kelly Rowland.
The footage shows the Muppet apeparing to high-five and hug the other kids around them, but skipping the young black children.

^^^^^^

Yeah saw that video.
What? lil ol' me?

More content to come.

And yes. Nancy does it for me. She needed a lil more cushion. Bet them titties are even bigger. Love to give her the Pearl Necklace she deserves! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hahahahahahaha................ .this is too much.
That would benefit a large number of our compadres

Keep up the good fight!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Which one is Winnie and which one is Wacko?
Which one is Winnie and which one is Wacko? Originally Posted by Precious_b

which one reviewed ^^^ when she dumped the frog ????

which one reviewed ^^^ when she dumped the frog ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That would be TWK lol