Getting veriffied

I have hobbied off and on for a few years and have some reviews on here. I even have a couple of references. I contacted a well reviewed provider by pm here on eccie. In order to meet she wants my name and phone number. This is new to me, is it "normal" for a provider to want real world info to verify?
Use a hobby phone
I have hobbied off and on for a few years and have some reviews on here. I even have a couple of references. I contacted a well reviewed provider by pm here on eccie. In order to meet she wants my name and phone number. This is new to me, is it "normal" for a provider to want real world info to verify? Originally Posted by lookin4u673
It can be- some providers are comfortable with more info and some less- just depends. We don’t exactly have the safest of occupations and generally that’s all any of us want- comfort to know we will be safe seeing someone. No established and well reviewed provider is going to risk their livlihood using your information in a scandalous way as that would obviously be career ending. however just as we have the right to request information to make us comfortable you guys as clients have the right to say no way and seek out an alternate provider if you aren’t comfortable giving that info. My recommendation would be to try going through a verification site such as P411 which might help your cause a little bit .
^^^ well said
With Jane and Bliss as references, you should be ok with some providers. Maybe, the provider wanted your name/# so she could send references requests?
I personally Require real world information. Regardless of your references. I do this not because I am trying to be snoopy, but in the event I get hurt your Handle lookin4u.... doesn’t help the cop find the person who hurt me.
I have hobbied off and on for a few years and have some reviews on here. I even have a couple of references. I contacted a well reviewed provider by pm here on eccie. In order to meet she wants my name and phone number. This is new to me, is it "normal" for a provider to want real world info to verify? Originally Posted by lookin4u673
If you want to see her bad enough you will give it her. It's not unusual at all. Your RW info isn't going anywhere.
Yep. Exactly! And well said ladies and gent.
If you want to see her bad enough you will give it her. It's not unusual at all. Your RW info isn't going anywhere. Originally Posted by livn2do

With independent providers i agree with that statement .

With agency,s not so much .Complete client list,s have been hacked off servers and blackmail email,s sent to clients before a couple years ago jan 2015 to be exact

More than a few Gents that used a certain agency all got emails .

As far as i know nothing ever became of the threats but just the fact that a outsider of the agency had there client list which included there real world info is concerning to some .

Most agencys such as good repuatable ones that claim to destroy your info once verified usually do.

The one in question did not even though on there sign up page they claim they do [imagine that]

Ask your self this if you sign up with a one time use email are a email that you only gave the agency and you delete that email and the agency even folds for 6 months and comes back under a new name how would they be able to send emails to all there clients alerting them to the restructuring and name change and that nothing but a good time to be had awaits

Some clients its a one time deal to book with them and basicly a blur nobody remembers right ?
what the Hobby guys see as visable to them on the sight that appears as such .

But in the female section which If you inquire about becoming a provider with them they of course instill in you how busy you will be and how much you will make claiming to have a standing client list of over 5000 guys in 3 states .

But look at it like this

Dude just give them the info live with your decision are jack off in the corner with are with a tissue ,if you do get some of that good lotion thats not scented like oil of olay is you will end up getting caught lotion handed smelling like a bunch of popuri .

fuck spelling words right pc correct is to easy and you dont have to work for the underlying msg .
If you have to go back and read it twice to tell me i spelled shit wrong i did my job you wont forget .
I look at it like this the encounter is a trust dance. I try very hard to make clients feel comfortable and at ease when meeting. Besides the fact it boosts repeat apts, I have found the more nervous or cornered feeling a person is the more dangerous and unpredictable they become. As a provider I'm showing trust by speaking with you as a client I believe the next step is on you an act of good faith if you will whether that be real world information or respecting boundaries I set. I try to be flexible to a certain degree I think clients have an easier time if they do the same. Being safe should be everyone's top priority.