Sioux City SUX

• SUX
  • 03-03-2018, 07:29 AM
I have been trying to get back into the fun here in Sioux City. And I have been having a couple problems.

First of all I know that I don't have any recent referrals but at least be courteous and return a PM or text. I have tried to contact 3 different providers that say they are coming to Sioux City. I only got one response. WTF!?

Second Sioux City has a bad rap for not supporting the lifestyle and I am part of the problem because I was out for quite awhile.

Makes a guy not even want to bother. Are there any providers that are newbie friendly, even though I am not new. Cum to SUX and make it not suck.
I have been trying to get back into the fun here in Sioux City. And I have been having a couple problems.

First of all I know that I don't have any recent referrals but at least be courteous and return a PM or text. I have tried to contact 3 different providers that say they are coming to Sioux City. I only got one response. WTF!?

Second Sioux City has a bad rap for not supporting the lifestyle and I am part of the problem because I was out for quite awhile.

Makes a guy not even want to bother. Are there any providers that are newbie friendly, even though I am not new. Cum to SUX and make it not suck. Originally Posted by SUX

Sioux city sux we like the BUC'S Sit down in front you stupid fux or we will beat ur ass with goalie stix and hockey puc's for 50 buc's

Oh the game chant of hockey player haircut day's

Go BUC'S !!!
I may be visiting Sioux City in the coming months. I am Newbie Friendly, but I do have strict screening.

Andrea
  • SUX
  • 03-14-2018, 12:23 PM
I am not afraid of any screening. I have nothing to hide.