lots of good providers in Des Moines, come to SC!

Hopefully the good fortune in Des Moines spills over, by necessity or through expansion/word of mouth.
nothing good ever comes to Sioux City
It is very rare
I assume you’re talking about the ladies passing through? Outside of the occasional tour stop, there isn’t much talent in DSM.
Wow there's great girls in dsm. Smmfh maybe they maybe they just choose not to see you in particular
Thank you Shayla. I was dying to say that.
"There are some great girls" and "there isn't much" are not mutually exclusive.

There are some great local girls. But there also isn't much as far as options compared to some other cities. And depending on what you're looking for, that can make options slim. Attacking Mobars personally simply for noting that seems uncalled for.
I will say there is nothing in sioux city. Only on provider that advertises regularly. We do very rarely get the occasional touring provider. Which makes it hard to not take the bp plunge. Even on there if you look there are posts today and before that was Saturday.
Iowa and Des Moines is a small market. Of course our choices are limited, not just in providers, but in everything. All of Mobars other posts are about Texas, which is a huge market, with multiple cities that have a higher population than our whole state. I have read many a Texas provider showcase with envy, but really have never been left wanting hobbywise in Des Moines.
I actually drove through Wichita and Oklahoma City recently. I wasn't sure of my timeline so I didn't prebook. It wasn't easy in either case short notice. Landed on an amazing managed girl in OKC and a lady that reminded me of Destiny Jay in Witchita(nope). I know now I missed out on some great pussy by not prebooking. I don't think the talent is that bad in DSM. My only complaint is the bankers hours some of the ladies run. I know they have a real life also.
Me and my friend Lora Lay are trying to come visit sewer city very soon
Me and my friend Lora Lay are trying to come visit sewer city very soon Originally Posted by Lolove
OMG! YISSSSS! WHEN?
I visit occassionally to Des Moines & Cedar Rapids...I offer doubles with several top notch locals...and this last trip brought my sexy gal from Dallas,Angela

I went to SC once...had 4 prebooks and all cancelled! last minute! maybe I am too old for SC...lol

but there is great talent in Iowa & omaha...ya just gotta read the reviews
I’m trying to set a dbl date for us (pm
If interested) then I will post a ad
I think I would like to see you cum to the QC.