Will Odumbo continue to swallow?

SAN JOSE, Costa Rica — Cuban President Raul Castro demanded on Wednesday that:
1. the United States return the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay,

2. lift the half-century trade embargo on Cuba and

3. compensate his country for damages before the two nations re-establish normal relations.

Castro told a summit of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States that Cuba and the U.S. are working toward full diplomatic relations but "if these problems aren't resolved, this diplomatic rapprochement wouldn't make any sense."

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/stor...ions/22480809/

Notice that Castro doesn't address paying Americans for the $7 billion worth of property and assets that he and his brother stole. And they've been getting their $4085.00 per year rental check for the privilege of having Gitmo in Cuba'', so wtf is he whining about?
Notice they are negotiating as of now, but if swallowing lessons are in order I recommend you as a instructor. Did you miss JD"s thread of just want to see your name .
The Castro Brothers know weakness when they see it. They will exploit every opportunity at their disposal to insure that for relations to become normal, (what ever that might be), the Cuban Regime gets everything it wants and the USA gets humiliated on the World Stage.

Don't think for one minute that the rest of the world isn't watching.
Is this ANOTHER Gitmo thread?

Why don't you boys fucking read whats on the forum before littering?
The Castro Brothers know weakness when they see it. They will exploit every opportunity at their disposal to insure that for relations to become normal, (what ever that might be), the Cuban Regime gets everything it wants and the USA gets humiliated on the World Stage.

Don't think for one minute that the rest of the world isn't watching. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Since when do YOU give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks?

Obviously you think the 80 year old Castro brother are on a two-walker mission to bring down the world, the US first. They've been incredibly successful this far. And to think, they've been living off that 4085 a year rent on Gitmo.

US-Cuba is happening, regardless of the amount of whining, bellyaching and crying you and your little band of estrogen warriors do, Jackie.

And it's high fucking time.

WAAAAHHHH! Waaahhhhh! waaahhhh!

US-Cuba is happening, regardless of the amount of whining, bellyaching and crying you and your little band of estrogen warriors do, Jackie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Now I get it. With Odumbocare imploding AssUp's Plan B is to move to Castroland to let those wonderful commie docs take care of him.
The shit eater, ass up, must like kowtowing to communists.
Figures.

We don't owe'em a damned dime!

The Castro regime is a victim of it's own piss poor decisions. They had the chance to align themselves with the US a long time ago. They chose to align themselves with a more 'dictatorship friendly' old Soviet Union instead.

So fuck'em!
....if swallowing lessons are in order I recommend you as a instructor.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then why are you still a spitter, little eva?
Then why are you still a spitter, little eva? Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO coming from deep throat herself.
He will swallow as long as Jarrett and Soros tell him to.
Raul Castro Demands End of Radio and TV Marti

[Castro] demanded the end of anti-Castro broadcasts into the country from Miami-based Radio Martí and TV Martí...

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...i_and_paym.php
Ocheche loves him some Castro...
Since when do YOU give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks?

Obviously you think the 80 year old Castro brother are on a two-walker mission to bring down the world, the US first. They've been incredibly successful this far. And to think, they've been living off that 4085 a year rent on Gitmo.

US-Cuba is happening, regardless of the amount of whining, bellyaching and crying you and your little band of estrogen warriors do, Jackie.

And it's high fucking time.

WAAAAHHHH! Waaahhhhh! waaahhhh!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So AssupRidee, do you support turning Gitmo over to Cuba and paying reparations to the Cuban government in order to promote normalization?