The State Of The Union Address -once again just stating the facts:

Once again I am merely being neutral and stating the unbiased facts from many of Obama's statements- that I have researched from the SOTU on 1-20-15.

Obama: Over the past five years, our businesses have created more than 11 million new jobs.”

Fact: the low point in jobs was reached in February 2010, and there has indeed been a gain of more than 11 million private-sector jobs since then, according to Bureau of Labor Statistics data.

Note that the president carefully referred to “businesses,” as in the same period the number of federal, state and local government jobs has actually declined by more than 500,000. So adding in government jobs slightly reduces the total number of new nonfarm jobs to 10.7 million jobs.

While Obama has touted what he often calls the “longest stretch of uninterrupted private sector job growth” in U.S. history, the average number of jobs created in this period is significantly lower than under either Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan. (When you exclude a single month of decline, in fact, Clinton and Reagan had streaks of 85 and 71 months, respectively.)

Still, the president finally has some bragging rights about the state of the economy. With the rate of job creation averaging almost 250,000 jobs a month in 2014, this is the first State of the Union address given by Obama in which the number of jobs in the United States is actually higher than when the recession began in December 2007. Even with the massive jobs losses at the start of his presidency, Obama can claim that nearly 6.4 million jobs were added since he took office. At this point in George W. Bush’s presidency, the comparable number was 4.5 million – and for Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, the figure was 18 million and 9.4 million, respectively.[/COLOR]

Obama:Our deficits cut by two-thirds

Fact: The improvement in the economy, coupled with the spending cuts in the sequester, has yielded a significantly lower deficit than just a few years ago. The deficit for the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30 was $483 billion, a decline of nearly $200 billion from the year before.

For economists, raw numbers mean less than the percentage of the gross domestic product, and here, too, there has been an improvement. As a percentage of the GDP, the deficit in fiscal year 2014 was 2.8 percent, the lowest level since 2007. For fiscal year 2009, when Obama took office, the deficit was 9.8 percent, so that’s a 71 percent reduction.

Interestingly, Obama’s 2010 budget, introduced in 2009 when deficits were soaring, predicted that the deficit in 2014 would be $535 billion and 2.9 percent of GDP — meaning the administration beat its five-year deficit target.

[/COLOR]

Obama: “Since 2010, America has put more people back to work than Europe, Japan and all advanced economies combined.”

Fact: But under that specific data set, Obama is right. From the first quarter of 2010 through the second quarter of 2014, the United States created 7.5 million new jobs — compared with 7.4 million in the other advanced economies.

Obama: Thanks to a growing economy, the recovery is touching more and more lives. Wages are finally starting to rise again. We know that more small-business owners plan to raise their employees’ pay than at any time since 2007.”

Fact: A December 2014 survey by the National Federation of Independent Businesses reported the highest Small Business Optimism Index since October 2006. The survey found a seasonally adjusted net 17 percent of businesses planned to raise wages in coming months – a two-percentage-point increase from the previous month. Three percent of businesses reported reductions in worker compensation, compared with 24 percent that reported a boost in compensation. The net 25 percent of businesses reporting higher wages was up four percentage points from the previous month.

But it is too early to say that this positive response from small businesses means “wages are finally starting to rise again.” According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the seasonally adjusted average hourly earnings in December 2014 for all businesses was $24.57 – just 40 cents higher than December 2013. Average weekly earnings between December 2013 and December 2014 increased by 2.5 percent. However, the median weekly earnings between third-quarter 2013 and third-quarter 2014 remained flat.
][/COLOR]

Looks like everything sticks- Obama has a lot to be proud of but there's still more work to be done. If Obama keeps ups with this improvement- I think I will become a registered Democrat.

Looks like the Dims consternation about Ginsberg is warranted...PITY!
The truth hurts doesn't it Gnad?
The truth hurts doesn't it Gnad? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
A howler monkey could create jobs with deficit spending and quantitative easing (printing money).
The job creation must be considered in that context.
The truth hurts doesn't it Gnad? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Maybe for you. I'll let you know when you post something "truthful"..unlike your "I'm unbiased" claim.

State of the Union Television Ratings Drop to 15-Year Low

WASHINGTON — Jan 21, 2015, 6:34 PM ET
Associated Press
President Barack Obama's State of the Union address drew the second-lowest television viewership in 15 years.

According to Nielsen data, 31.7 million viewers watched Tuesday night's prime-time address on broadcast and cable networks. That's the lowest television viewership for a State of the Union address since President Bill Clinton's final speech to a joint session of Congress in 2000.

If Obama keeps ups with this improvement- I think I will become a registered Democrat.[/COLOR] Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
We don't want you... just keep on doing what you do WeWe.

State of the Union Television Ratings Drop to 15-Year Low

WASHINGTON — Jan 21, 2015, 6:34 PM ET
Associated Press
President Barack Obama's State of the Union address drew the second-lowest television viewership in 15 years.

According to Nielsen data, 31.7 million viewers watched Tuesday night's prime-time address on broadcast and cable networks. That's the lowest television viewership for a State of the Union address since President Bill Clinton's final speech to a joint session of Congress in 2000.

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You dumb POS you act as if it were the Super Bowl here's something else you didn't mention note what I have in RED

[COLOR="Black"Mr. “I Won Both of Them” isn’t pulling in viewers like he used to. Ratings were down for President Obama’s State of the Union address Tuesday even as social media activity around the annual event skyrocketed.

According to new data from Nielsen Media, 31.7 million people tuned in to see the president’s speech, down from 33.3 million last year and more than 48 million for Obama’s first State of the Union address in January 2010. Obama’s annual address to Congress was carried live on 13 broadcast and cable networks and tape-delayed on Univision, showing in a combined 23.1 million households, down from 23.9 million in 2014, Nielsen said.

At the same time, SOTU-related Twitter chatter increased to 2.6 million tweets, up from 2.1 million tweets last year. According to Nielsen Social, Twitter activity spiked toward the end of the telecast during an unscripted moment in which the president -- responding to audience members who cheered his having no more campaigns to run -- quipped, “I know because I won both of them.”][/COLOR]
You dumb POS you act as if it were the Super Bowl here's something else you didn't mention note what I have in RED

[COLOR="Black"Mr. “I Won Both of Them” isn’t pulling in viewers like he used to. Ratings were down for President Obama’s State of the Union address Tuesday even as social media activity around the annual event skyrocketed.

According to new data from Nielsen Media, 31.7 million people tuned in to see the president’s speech, down from 33.3 million last year and more than 48 million for Obama’s first State of the Union address in January 2010. Obama’s annual address to Congress was carried live on 13 broadcast and cable networks and tape-delayed on Univision, showing in a combined 23.1 million households, down from 23.9 million in 2014, Nielsen said.

At the same time, SOTU-related Twitter chatter increased to 2.6 million tweets, up from 2.1 million tweets last year. According to Nielsen Social, Twitter activity spiked toward the end of the telecast during an unscripted moment in which the president -- responding to audience members who cheered his having no more campaigns to run -- quipped, “I know because I won both of them.”][/COLOR] Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

You should take the GloZell cereal challenge, WeWe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc06khDks1w
You should take the GloZell challenge, WeWe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc06khDks1w Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Do you jack off to these videos you sick fuck!!!!
Who jacks off???

....shame....
Didn't take long for this one to bottom out, did it?
Did you just say "bottom"?
Are you ware that Obama is doing a sit down interview with this crazy woman?

http://www.today.com/money/youtubers...ama-1D80428203

Do you jack off to these videos you sick fuck!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Fact: The net job gains in America since 2008 have gone to Foreign Born workers (i.e. largely under-skilled low paying jobs)
According to BLS data, in November of 2007 there were 23.1 million foreign workers in the United States with jobs. Today, the BLS reports, there are 25.1 million foreign workers in the United States with jobs – meaning 2 million jobs, on net, have gone to foreign workers since the recession. By contrast, BLS reports there were 124 million American-born workers with jobs in November of 2007 but only 122.5 million American-born workers with jobs today – a decline of 1.5 million for American workers.