Can't get into chat

just recently I have had issues getting into chat. It just contues to tell me it is loading skin.

Has something changed that I need to update?

Thanks
funnyboy - try using it with firefox as your browser
I have Safari as my browser and chat doesn't work for me..... WTF DO I DO???
  • Mokoa
  • 02-19-2012, 11:43 PM
If you are using Safari on a Mac or other Apple product then Chat will not work for you because Chat requires the Flash component to operate and the Apple products and software do not support it.
Run your mac in XP mode and then hit the site after you have all your updates and have loaded flash and java.
And don't forget your Internet condoms.. avast.com and malwarebytes.org in tandem work well for using adult sites.

It tickles me telling Macs users to run it in Windows mode.

I have a Mac and chat works on it, with safari. However it doesn't work on iPad or iPhone with safari
Is there any possible way to go to chat with a blackberry?
I have a new HP desktop running Windows 7. I can't get into chat. Can anybody help?
You need to load adobe flash. Chat is flash based.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP

As Mokoa said, most apple users are SOL. Some version of the OS for some laptop and desktops can run flash. I am mactarded so I can't ell you more than that about Macs.

Will one of you Mac experts chime in on which versions of the OS or how to hack the OS to run flash? I have read that some versions can run it. Don't know which ones.

I am thinking the latest OS does. One of my lady friends here has gone mac and I know she was in chat right out of the box, unless some macgenius helped her out.