I think she fell asleep.

Hrm. I have a sneaking suspicion that my date fell asleep. She's not answering her phone and I have PM about she got a little tipsy tonight but she waiting and ready to go. Now I'm in Hattiesburg at 2:30am with nothing to do. Harumph.
Sorry to hear that.Hope you found something to do.
Sorry to here that friend. I hope it's not the one that I recommended to you.
That late at night I'd be saying the same thing lang!
I am guilty, and I feel just horrible about it. I apologize for going overboard in my revelry, when I knew plans were in place to meet with you. This is a first, and LAST, for me. Please check your PM's LangdonAlger, I want to make it right.
It's ok Nic. I can tell you're a stand up gal overall. Life happens. I'm too easy going to let it irk me too badly. I was less upset with you a more just frustrated at the lack of a back up plan that late at night. Hobby or otherwise. I mean, ain't nothing open that late!

All is forgiven, and I'm sure we'll be seeing each other in the future. You'll find a way to make it up to me I bet. ;-)
You are just too good! When we do meet, eat your Wheaties, because I am going to make it up to you in a REALLY big way!
LangdonAlger..... better eat your Wheaties!
Hrm. I have a sneaking suspicion that my date fell asleep. She's not answering her phone and I have PM about she got a little tipsy tonight but she waiting and ready to go. Now I'm in Hattiesburg at 2:30am with nothing to do. Harumph. Originally Posted by LangdonAlger

Im sorry that happened...I have accidentally done that! I make it it a point to make it up though..lol...Its so boring here in Jackson theres nothing to do after 9 but sleep..lol..