Searching AND

Is there a way to do a search using an AND? For exmaple if I search for Beth Lynn (just made up a name) it finds all references to Beth or Lynn not the full name of Beth Lynn. I tried quotes as well as using AND.
If I remember right if I enter "Beth Lynn" in the keyword box

- then click "search by posts"

- then at the bottom click "show as posts"

- then on the right choose which forum

It should search by both together and/or one or the other by itself. They should show up in red.

Hope this helps.
If I remember right if I enter "Beth Lynn" in the keyword box

- then click "search by posts"

- then at the bottom click "show as posts"

- then on the right choose which forum

It should search by both together and/or one or the other by itself. They should show up in red.

Hope this helps. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
The problem is the OR part. If it's a common name or common word wiith the AND, it gives way too many results.
Give me a real example such as one you've encountered and what results you were looking for so I can see what I would do.
Sure.. Kinky Maddy. As you can imagine the word Kinky gets used quite a lot around here
So you would want to narrow it down to just her specifically? To where it doesn't include just the word kinky within your search?

That is if you were searching her name of course.....
So you would want to narrow it down to just her specifically? To where it doesn't include just the word kinky within your search?

That is if you were searching her name of course..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Exactly.