Twitter might be toast!!!

Seems like they lied to shareholders and advertisers on how many real members they had. Looks like a class action suit coming soon. Musk may back out of his acquisition.

Your thoughts if any??
Seems like they lied to shareholders and advertisers on how many real members they had. Looks like a class action suit coming soon. Musk may back out of his acquisition.

Your thoughts if any?? Originally Posted by bambino

Would you post something readily visible that points to the likelihood of a class action suit? Please.

That is going to be an expensive "pullout."
no great loss.
Would you post something readily visible that points to the likelihood of a class action suit? Please.

That is going to be an expensive "pullout." Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Fraud vitiates everything. It’s the law dumbfuck.
Fraud vitiates everything. It’s the law dumbfuck. Originally Posted by bambino
The number of real members? That's fraud? Damn! He knew what he was getting into. He's as retarded as you are if he thought he could control speech. Even when it comes from parody accounts.

Why doesn't he want mischievous accounts?
The number of real members? That's fraud? Damn! He knew what he was getting into. He's as retarded as you are if he thought he could control speech. Even when it comes from parody accounts.

Why doesn't he want mischievous accounts? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You are stupid aren’t you? Yes you are. If 20% of Twitter is bots or fake accounts they committed fraud on their shareholders and advertisers. They claimed less than 5%. That’s fraud. But you’re a Communist. That’s how communists survive. Fraud and propaganda
You are stupid aren’t you? Yes you are. If 20% of Twitter is bots or fake accounts they committed fraud on their shareholders and advertisers. They claimed less than 5%. That’s fraud. But you’re a Communist. That’s how communists survive. Fraud and propaganda Originally Posted by bambino
God damn you're fuckin' dumb. Is it 20% bots? How do you measure? Fuck!

You don't feel stupid at all being the crazy conspiracy theorist of the board? I guess retards don't know they're retarded.

And still . . . nobody wants to post on your dumb-ass "what corruption looks like" thread.
twit says 5% are bots. musk is right to be skeptical.
Elon Musk can't just walk away from his Twitter deal by paying a $1 billion breakup fee

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/13/elon...1-billion.html

More than a breakup fee

Musk and investors may want a better deal

Why he could still try to bail

Twitter may need to renegotiate

It's just a negotiation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EqnPWV9xk8
Elon Musk can't just walk away from his Twitter deal by paying a $1 billion breakup fee

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/13/elon...1-billion.html

It's just a negotiation.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

just a suggestion butt you might try reading the entire article rather than grabbing the bullet points

A buyer can also walk if there’s fraud, assuming the discovery of incorrect information has a so-called “material adverse effect.”

i'd say that a user base chock full of fake bot accounts that if removed would skew the actual revenue base drastically downward might be an issue.
  • WTF
  • 05-14-2022, 07:40 PM
Where you right wing loons gonna get your memes if the boot the bots?
just a suggestion butt you might try reading the entire article rather than grabbing the bullet points

A buyer can also walk if there’s fraud, assuming the discovery of incorrect information has a so-called “material adverse effect.”

i'd say that a user base chock full of fake bot accounts that if removed would skew the actual revenue base drastically downward might be an issue. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Do you think he didn't think about that before buying? Why remove them if you already know it makes money?
Do you think he didn't think about that before buying? Why remove them if you already know it makes money? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I'm sure he did. but remember, he was told 5% of it was bots.

if that number is higher than that. yea, what waco said.

data is only good if the providing party is honest.
Do you think he didn't think about that before buying? Why remove them if you already know it makes money? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

and just how do you monetize bots? if the bots are internally created by twittybird and it becomes known companies paying for ad's will be pissed and stop buying ad's. they want their ad's on sites with high pages hits if they find out a large number of bots falsely pad those stats they will pull the ad's. if the bots are mostly external from twittybird then twittybird has no control at all over it and again the page traffic is inflated. and one of the things Muskrat said he wants to do is to see a subscription for ad free accounts. as low as 3 dollars i hear. which for a monthly subscription is pretty damn cheap.

it would not surprise me that the current woketard leadership at twittybird has been faking bot data. what could it really be? 10%, 15%, over 20%?

that would be like 20% of posters here on ecky are bots. of course VitaLessMan thinks i'm a bot anyway

bhahahahahaaaa
and just how do you monetize bots? if the bots are internally created by twittybird and it becomes known companies paying for ad's will be pissed and stop buying ad's. they want their ad's on sites with high pages hits if they find out a large number of bots falsely pad those stats they will pull the ad's. if the bots are mostly external from twittybird then twittybird has no control at all over it and again the page traffic is inflated. and one of the things Muskrat said he wants to do is to see a subscription for ad free accounts. as low as 3 dollars i hear. which for a monthly subscription is pretty damn cheap.

it would not surprise me that the current woketard leadership at twittybird has been faking bot data. what could it really be? 10%, 15%, over 20%?

that would be like 20% of posters here on ecky are bots. of course VitaLessMan thinks i'm a bot anyway

bhahahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
the other part is to look at their profits. they should be making money, but they're not.