Liberals deon't Have Much Positive to Say

Liberals on this forum have been pretty quiet lately. Not much name calling ending with -tard.

Not much in the way of touting the accomplishments of the Biden/Harris team. No big talk on immigration or the economy (is that affecting how you hobby?). Covid is languishing as a boogy-man, though they are trying to bring that back in the WH.

Jen Psaki seems to have gotten her fill of spouting crap as part of her job every day. Now she has a much better gig on CNN . . .well good for her. But, I would have enjoyed her on Fox's "The Five" sitting in the liberal chair instead of Geraldo. She is too IntellAgent to sit at the table on "The View" between Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Bahar.

For years we have heard the liberal-left tell us how bad the world was under President Trump. So now, please tell us just how good everything is with President Biden in charge!
But Trump, damnit!!!

Trump, Trump, Trump....
I’m positive you’re gutless.
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2022, 09:25 AM
She should join Geraldo on the Five. She'd be great! Be 2 against 3....they'd be taking names and kicking ass. That fucking Greg dude is a piece of work. I thought Geraldo was going to beat his ass once and Geraldo is like 75!
I’m positive you’re gutless. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And I'm gutless you're "positive"...

The way that YOU seem to wanna peg and prod males.
There may be treatment for you... Good luck.

### Salty
You have a much higher opinion of “Jen Goebbels” than I have.

She has told lie after lie in the past months in a attempt to justify the abysmal performance of Biden’s administration. She has no honor. No scruples.

She will fit right in with the MSNBC bunch.
The radical right never has anything positive to say. No alternatives, no platform....just bashing. All they say is things will be better if we are elected.
I’m positive i'm nutless. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

bahahahaaa

She should join Geraldo on the Five. She'd be great! Be 2 against 3....they'd be taking names and kicking ass. That fucking Greg dude is a piece of work. I thought Geraldo was going to beat his ass once and Geraldo is like 75! Originally Posted by WTF

what makes you think Geraldo could kick Gutfeld's ass? and if he did Gutfeld would just have Tyrus body slam him.
bahahahaaa

what makes you think Geraldo could kick Gutfeld's ass? and if he did Gutfeld would just have Tyrus body slam him. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Gutfeld was a weightlifter. He wouldn’t need Tyrus to kick Geraldo’s ancient ass.
Gutfeld was a weightlifter. He wouldn’t need Tyrus to kick Geraldo’s ancient ass. Originally Posted by bambino
didn't geraldo get beat up once? broken nose?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That's why WTK has labeled him "Aunt Peg"!!
Being liberal is a gutless choice and he has chosen...
didn't geraldo get beat up once? broken nose? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Frank Stallone beat him in a boxing match.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
For a change, a member of the Pissburg Possee is talking about other guys JUNK.

Pre-dick-table.
Libs don't live on this site 24/7/365. Maybe you bots should try living for a change. Maybe your life wouldn't suk so much

Dah...no life cult bots

I'll check back in to make fun of the ignorant clueless racist uneducated rednecks in a day or two
For a change, a member of the Pissburg Possee is talking about other guys JUNK.

Pre-dick-table. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Lighten up, mate... Me joke was funny...

### Salty