Remember 8th grade....

When you had to write those essays that had a minimum word count? So you'd write repetitious BS to pad the word count?

LOL.... can't make this shit up.

"We will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements, that we will convene to work together. We will work together."

- Kamala
Probably about the same time she learned to give blow jobs so she stopped using her head and used head instead.
Just a miserable twat.

I think to reply to your title, remember 8th grade, for many of your pals, 8th grade seems like only yesterday.

Because it was.
Just a miserable twat.

I think to reply to your title, remember 8th grade, for many of your pals, 8th grade seems like only yesterday.

Because it was. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You voted for her. Confirming your stupidity. Again.
When you had to write those essays that had a minimum word count? So you'd write repetitious BS to pad the word count?

LOL.... can't make this shit up.

Probably about the same time she learned to give blow jobs so she stopped using her head and used head instead. Originally Posted by texassapper

The Matt Gaetz of the board.

Eight ways to be more creative and insightful

https://www.thestar.com/amp/news/ins...nsightful.html

Studying insight poses challenges. I’d love to stuff someone in a brain scanner and wait for them to have an insight. But that’s not practical. So we give people what are called “remote associates problems.” Each consists of three words, like pine/crab/sauce, and you have to think of a fourth word that would make a compound word or familiar phrase with each one. In this case, the answer is “apple.”

People can solve these problems one of two ways: They can sit there and methodically, analytically try to figure out the solution — using analytical reasoning. Or, sometimes they look at the problem and the solution just pops into their awareness, like an “A-ha” moment.

I understand why they picked her. She makes Biden sound less stupid.
...Probably about the same time she learned to give blow jobs so she stopped using her head and used head instead. Originally Posted by texassapper
Willie Brown approves of this message
Yes I got into fights daily. The principal wanted to know how I become student council. Lot home work.
I understand why they picked her. She makes Biden sound less stupid. Originally Posted by goodman0422
... And THAT'S not easy! ....

### Salty