Even that darling of the left, Michael Moore, says Trump will win.

If he says it, it must be true. Right?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...rump-is-913121

That's what all the lefties tell us anyway.
If he says it, it must be true. Right?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...rump-is-913121

That's what all the lefties tell us anyway. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Moore might be a liberal utopian pig, but he is not stupid.

He knows that Trump knows exactly what he is doing. Other Pundits write his antics off as buffoonery. Moore understands that there is a method to all of the madness.

Take the Ted Cruz speech last night. Trump new exactly what Cruz was going to do. The only person not "shocked" was Trump himself. He knew that Cruz, while attempting to prune the tree, got caught sitting on the very limb he was sawing off.

Everybody says, "when will Trump pivot", which is political talk for turning into the same lame political lackey that must read the script, tow the line, and never improvise or go against "the Estabishment".

Trump has been a success in life doing it his way. He doesn't read the script. He understands that every deal is different. You approach situations with a solution suited for that situation.

You win.

Thea's what Michael Moore knows, and fears.
No one ever took him seriously, why now?
No one ever took him seriously, why now? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Which one, Moore or Trump?
The commie libs have always treated Moore's documentaries as gospel. Cuba, Columbine, etc., etc....
Which one, Moore or Trump? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sorry, Moore
Or EKIM !
Grip grip grip!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!

What does the Kanadian Kupcake Kruz have to say about it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSSSSSS!
Sorry, Moore Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As long as he wears the bill of his baseball cap to the front I'll at least listen.
The commie libs have always treated Moore's documentaries as gospel. Cuba, Columbine, etc., etc.... Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The coomie libs? what are 10 yrs old? I've never seen a Moore movie.
The coomie libs? what are 10 yrs old? I've never seen a Moore movie. Originally Posted by drluv1
I too have never seen a Michael Moore movie. He is one of those people I don't understand why has become "famous". Like Bieber.

Here again anyone who leans left is being characterized as thinking as one.

I read Moore's statements and Michigan going red is very, very, very doubtful. Wisconsin very doubtful. Ohio and Pennsylvania certainly could go red.
  • DSK
  • 07-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Grip grip grip!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!

What does the Kanadian Kupcake Kruz have to say about it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSSSSSS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you trying to get a grip on boy?

What's your gripe, dumbass?

You have nothing to fear in this election as Vegas has Mr. Trump, a great man who would be a fine President, as a 4-1 underdog. Mr. Trump will unfortunately lose, I just hope Texas isn't close and Mr. Trump wins here.

There are too many minorities in this country to elect a fine man like Mr. Trump as our President. As I have said before, when they take over, I hope they kill all the white liberals first, then the gays, then the white feminazi bitches, then all the freeloaders.

I bake good cakes at a fair price, I'm betting I will survive. Plus, those idiots probably can't figure out how to operate the equipment.
What are you trying to get a grip on boy?

What's your gripe, dumbass?

You have nothing to fear in this election as Vegas has Mr. Trump, a great man who would be a fine President, as a 4-1 underdog. Mr. Trump will unfortunately lose, I just hope Texas isn't close and Mr. Trump wins here.

There are too many minorities in this country to elect a fine man like Mr. Trump as our President. As I have said before, when they take over, I hope they kill all the white liberals first, then the gays, then the white feminazi bitches, then all the freeloaders.

I bake good cakes at a fair price, I'm betting I will survive. Plus, those idiots probably can't figure out how to operate the equipment. Originally Posted by DSK
Will you be baking assup and EKIM's wedding cake for them ? They have a preference for that " natural " brown frosting " with " man-made " white cream for the lettering. And EKIM likes to have fresh dingleberries on ALL of his pastries.
lol. was gonna say that.