Boredom and boats

Is anyone as bored as I have been the last 3 days?? This storm has likely kept everyone cooped up in the house.. I have been thinking I am gonna go crazy!!
Granted I have video games and a kindle with Netflix..blah blah blah..
But none of that matters because I cant go outside... because I might drown or get blown away.. (I am a tiny lady, lol) I am gonna need a boat to even leave..
In other news.. I just watch my cat fight a peice of paper that was stuck to his face..
It really is as funny as it sounds.
What's everyone doing to entertain yourselves? I am out of ideas.. I've already finished Game of thrones and played the shit outta Breath of the wild.. lol.. I could ramble on some more on here but I won't.. lol.
Listening to you ramble isn't boring lol. I've been lazy today and I needed it.
Awww.. lol.
I thought it was fun the first day.. but now I'm just going bat shit crazy..
At least I have snacks..
Ok, go get a cucumber and when you feed your cat, quietly set the cucumber behind the cat and wait. And don't forget to record it.

Look up "cats and cucumbers" on YouTube...funny as hell!
Omg.. I have seen that.. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe.. cats are hilarious..
Omg.. I have seen that.. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe.. cats are hilarious.. Originally Posted by Sexi Sophia
Watch YouTube videos of cats being silly,cute.tons of videos ! I can't start watching otherwise I would not get anything done. LOL.
The funniest thing - we didn't get as much rain as expected in the Jackson Metro area 🤔
That always happeneds.. lucky you. It was miserable here for like 3 days. I didn't evwn try to leave my house.
What was interesting is I drove down on Wednesday, rode around for a while then checked into my hotel. When I got there, they were stacking sandbags by the door. Kinda worried me.
Climate change is real. Ocean water levels are increasing. Be smart, and don't live in a low lying area.

JaG
Proof the Mississippi coast has waves:

Intersection of Hwy 90 & 605
[/IMG]

Somewhere on Hwy 90 bewtween Gulfport & Biloxi