Airplane evacuated because someone farted

http://wncn.com/2017/07/16/passed-ga...esperson-says/

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A person who “passed gas” on an American Airlines plane on Sunday afternoon forced all passengers off the jet, officials said.

The incident happened when passengers on the flight became ill with nausea and headaches, according to a spokesperson with Raleigh-Durham International Airport.

The flight, which was not identified by RDU officials, landed at the airport around 4 p.m. when the incident was reported.

All the passengers were taken off the plane and after the incident was investigated it was determined that a passenger “passed gas,” the official said.

This is one of those stories that I can't stop laughing over... and you just know someone is proud of themselves!
Sounds like someone might have ate some BBQ in meridian.
Wasn't me, I don't fly!
I remember in elementary school where someone farted and the gagging slowly moved across the room as the odor spread. The teacher had to open all the windows and let us all stick our heads out.
I been caught in and caused some eipc ones myself, but damn this raised the bar way higher. Just think, one guy farts and it empties a plane and makes the news. Gentlemen, we have our work cut out for us.
That reminds of an incident many, many years ago, when I was one of four people in a four-seat, single engine Cessna. We took off from the Madison airport and were flying around Jackson and the reservoir when one of the other guys was overcome with airsickness and had to use one of the paper sacks. Foul gas in an commercial airplane is one thing, but the stench that accompanies airsickness in a little four-seat Cessna is something else. We found the nearest airport and landed. Mark
Now that is one damn shitty booty for someone to clear out a damn plane, LMAO!!!!
Sounds like one of my farts. ��