On a boat

Is there a boat equivalent to the Mile High Club? This summer I lost my boat virginity on a Formula 310.
It seems like there should be something about having sex while crossing the equator.

Also, can you elaborate on your experience?
20 knot club?
20 Knot Club works for me…but not being boat savvy I have no idea how fast we were traveling lol.
My experience is nothing as exotic as crossing the equator…strictly freshwater! A few shots of tequila, my millennial FWB in a tiny bikini and a cramped moment ...we had stepped below to cool off, she bent over in front of me to pick up some clutter on the floor and in a flash we were doing standing doggy…if anyone above suspected, no one said anything.
I had sex on a boat...in a boat showroom...with a client...does that count?? lol
How about in the water next to the boat? Close enough? Tried once in SCUBA. Too much stuff in the way.
It all counts IMO near the water, in the water...thinking about the water! lol ...So Dallas after hours or was the showroom open with people milling about?
LOL It was on a sunday bout 1pm....

We had just finished and so i was nekkid ...I went up to top level to gather my clothes...well when I reached the top deck,I see eyes peering inside the showroom windows...it was the dudes son looking for him! I got dressed and went out the back door!!