Bar and grills - Wichita area

What are some of your favorite bar and grills that have excellent food and is a good place (for Wichita newbies) to meet others in the 25-44 age group?
I really liked Heroes Sports Bar & Grill. It's located in Wichita's Old Town. I had the burger & fries.
Hero's is probably good for the low end of your age spectrum. Be ready to weather lots of hip hop garbage.

Jerry's is a good one for the upper range of your age spectrum. They mostly have rock music there.
There is not social life for people over 35+ here in Wichita.
Most bars here are for college kids (18-22). Go to one bar and you will mostly be the Elephant of the club.

My advise is get the fuck out from Wichita if you're hoping to see bars for guys over 35+.

Good Luck.
There really aren't very many good places to meet people.

As far as good food, Wichita has an abundance of places with great food:

Ziggy's (Pizza; Clifton Square)

Wichita Brewing and Pizza (East location at Central and Woodlawn, there is also a west location)

Fizz Burgers & Bottles: Just west of Rock on N 37th

El Mexico Cafe on S Seneca

Firebird's at 13th and Webb

Greystone Steak & Seafood (expensive)

Deano's Grill & Tapworks; 21st & Webb

Lots of other places, as well.
The Anchor on east Douglas is an ok place to go. And I like Heroes too. Cause their ultimate Bloody Mary is to die for!! But I usually go around 4-7 and don't have to worry about loud hip hop music blaring or the young crowd too much.
Anchor is nice....I also like going to Wiskey Dicks....nice bourbon selection and layed back atmosphere