How Much Would You Pay To Hit It Part 16: Rizzoli or Isles?

Don't know if you caught the new TNT drama, Rizzoli and Isles, but the eye candy alone is making it worth watching.

If these two lovely ladies were providers, which would you choose to do a session with?

Detective Rozzoli (Angie Harmon)?

OR

Dr. Isles (Sasha Alexander)

How much would you be willing to pay? Would you want a duo? Are there any providers that remind you of either one of these sexy ladies?
With all due respect A1, I question the validity of the semi nude shots of AH and SA.

Nevertheless, Angie is the winner.
Nevertheless, Angie is the winner. Originally Posted by John Bull
+1

[In addition to the hot package, her voice is really sultry.]
The obvious answer: I'll take option 3... a threesome!!!
I'll take the brunette, she kinda looks like dita von tesse
With all due respect A1, I question the validity of the semi nude shots of AH and SA.

Nevertheless, Angie is the winner. Originally Posted by John Bull
As far as I know they are real. Remember that in these days of FHM etc, more and more celebrities are doing these type of photo-shoots. I will see if i can find the original source for you.

Hmmmm. . .wonder if tineye works on these.
Working on AH pics:

Angie Harmon once skinny-dipped with her husband, Jason Sehorn, on a private beach in Bora Bora. But now the Women’s Murder Club star is stripping down in front of the entire world. Harmon is one of five celebs – including Gabrielle Union, Jill Scott, Zoe McLellan and Ana Ortiz – who shed their clothes in Allure’s May, 2008 issue.

And yes this image is real as well:

It is from a book called PIN UP by famous photographer Timothy White. His specialty is going for the Hollywood Noir look, and has convinced many celebrities to pose for him. Now I have a book I need to buy!

JB, I can work on the validity of the Sasha photos, if you like, but I am pretty sure i remember them from a Men's magazine like FHM etc.
Gabrielle Union Originally Posted by ANONONE
Now, there is one lady I'd like to see BCD.
Now, there is one lady I'd like to see BCD. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I agree with you completely. She will be in one of these coming up, CT.
The home-grown Dallas girl, Angie, in a landslide! I've always thought of Angie Harmon as one of the most beautiful women in the world. Sash has a great bod but a butha-face.
The home-grown Dallas girl, Angie, in a landslide! I've always thought of Angie Harmon as one of the most beautiful women in the world. Sash has a great bod but a butha-face. Originally Posted by Spaulding Smails
Agree. . .but there is something about Sasha's eyes that I do like. It is hard to see in these pics, but if you get a chance to glance at the show and see a scene with her, you might be able to understand what I mean. She sort of has this dusky sensuality thing working for her.

Not to ever lecture providers, but my $.02 on this might translate into more bucks if they could learn how to pull that off. It wouldn't be the first time i have said that one the best things a provider could invest in is perhaps a class, even at a community college, in acting if it helps them achieve whatever it is that of these celebrities seem to capture.

This is probably too deep of a subject for one of my silly celebrity polls, but it does make you wonder if this "sensuality" is something that they already had naturally and made work for them, or is it something they learned and crafted?
Great job A1! I didn't know she'd (AH) ever stripped down for the public.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Sasha Alexander. Period.

She appeared in the first two seasons of NCIS as Special Agent Kate Todd.