Dear ToBeOrNotToBe...

There is no question.... Just a ...

🎂 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 🎂
  • GNG
  • 08-29-2013, 06:03 PM
Happy birthday!

Alyssa, any reason you're not giving him birthday spankings today?
  • `flip
  • 08-29-2013, 09:38 PM
Happy Birthday!!
Hahaha just saw this here!!! You are awesome, Alyssa. xoxo

And RM, she already did earlier this week!!! For my actual birthday though, she suggested a strip club that I went to & had a FRIGGIN amazing time!!! I mean beyond words amazing time!! I won't spoil it because a review will be coming up... So Alyssa's birthday gift was by far the best :')

Oh hey 'flip! You having fun here in Vegas yet??? If you haven't experienced the fun that Alyssa is, then there's no way your answer should be yes... So yeah... ijs ;-)
  • `flip
  • 08-30-2013, 02:56 AM
Oh hey 'flip! You having fun here in Vegas yet??? If you haven't experienced the fun that Alyssa is, then there's no way your answer should be yes... So yeah... ijs ;-) Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe

Not yet I've been real busy settling in n stuff, although with all the good things I’ve seen posted I’m thinking I need to change that.
Hey boys, this is a birthday thread! Back to the original theme..

Ok sir, please give us some details over here so people that can't read the ros can read about your night!
Oh my but sharing the ROS here would be so against the rules... But then again rules are there to be broken. Nonetheless, patience is a virtue... I'm still recovering from last night (in a good way!). But I'll divulge some of the juicy details here for sure. Soon... Stay tuned :-p
  • GNG
  • 08-31-2013, 11:39 AM
Niiiiice.
Done and done! So sorry for the delay.... :-)