Re: Infoshare

I think St. Chris said to address those questions to that email address....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Thought powder room was ladies only.

That IS ECCIE's position right? (or was)

Absolutely positively no male mods in PR?

And no I haven't asked -erm begged w/ever - and No I never will. The whole mess has been monstrously mishandled and no way will I now or ever try & get access - not with every Tom, Dick & Harry in there too. Oh yeah...and Suxx erm...Sixx.

You girls are outside your mind - IMHO.
I got more information from St. Christopher...thank you so much! This thread wasn't posted to be disrespectful to anyone...was simply trying to get some information.

On this note...my thanks to the owners/admins/moderators who, unselfishly, give us their time and effort.

And no I haven't asked -erm begged w/ever - and No I never will. The whole mess has been monstrously mishandled and no way will I now or ever try & get access - not with every Tom, Dick & Harry in there too. Oh yeah...and Suxx erm...Sixx.

You girls are outside your mind - IMHO. Originally Posted by babee
The PR has always been ladies only. Don't make up things to try and make a point, you sound foolish. The email St. Chris gave sends all PM's to the female mods. Know what you are talking about. If you have such an issue with how the site is run, guest your handle. Why be a part of something you don't agree with. Good riddance!

Sixx
FYI....this is not "InfoShare"...it is "Technical Questions" in theMain Fourm, *titled* InfoShare.

You girls are outside your mind - IMHO. Originally Posted by babee
Thats exactly ECCIE's position. PR's are ladies-only. I don't have any access there nor do any of the male mods.

It is certainly your choice to apply for readmission or not.
The OP question has been answered. Closed