Beautiful😍 Exotic Jamaican Princess👑

Hello Loves, My name is Anya💋

Im your exclusive Jamaican princess who is considered as a temptation to most men, yet very seductive and passionate. I have a hypnotic body, soft smooth skin to the touch that will immediately make you want to indulge yourself into an experience like no other.

I am an intelligent young lady who enjoys the company of mature and educated gentlemen. Some of my hobbies include yoga, dancing,traveling,sports,fashi on and beautiful arts.

I have an athletic built with all the right attributes, I stand at a stunning 5'5 with a slim waist line, tightly toned legs, nice round booty and perfectly shaped thighs, my measurements are a perfect 34-26-28!

My sweet spirit💜 and out going personality will make even the most bashful feel totally at ease and absolutely comfortable with me. My soft serene voice will melt away all of your worries. It is my pleasure to introduce myself too you "Anya" a living breathing soft sweet sexy gift from the gods. Anxiously awaiting the chance to get to meet you. Until we meet peace love an plenty of blessings.

Love Anya.

(206)482-8640
Attached Images File Type: jpeg received_1087194514684373.jpeg (54.0 KB, 542 views)
Welcome!
Welcome!
You wrote a very nice introduction that goes a long way in making you more interesting and increases my opinion of you. Welcome!
Welcome
Hello and welcome Anaya. I always enjoy seeing other Jamaican babes on here. You are gorgeous and your photo is stunning! Best of luck and much prosperity during your time here.
Nice- welcome!
Crazy eyes from Orange is the new black!
Welcome aboard hon!
Thank u love
Enjoy and be safe.
Welcome to our world, have fun!!