updates

Thanks so much for the kindness and prayers sent my way..
i am still in Texas with mom..she is fixing to go home and go into hospice care. I am enjoying being with her and my sisters.....she is in so much pain and its hard to see her like that,but we all are at peace because we know theres a better life awaiting her.
I so appreciate all who donated and gave gifts for gas expenses..much much appreciated!!

I am hoping to be home for Thanksgiving..but all depending on what happens here with her.

Cherish your loved ones!
Praying for you sweet lady and your mom.Cherish the time you have with her and see you when you get home.
Sweetheart you stay and enjoy your mom
I know it's hard to watch her in pain. GOD BlESS you and your family cherish your time
Stay Strong Sweetie we're all thinking about you. Have the Doc's give her Med's to mask the pain and still be awake. They did that with my late wife and she was aware till almost the end but not in pain. I'll pray for you and yours.
Dallas! OMG I had no idea!! I'm sending prayers and healing vibes y'alls way! Enjoy this time with your family! Reach out if you need ANYTHING!! Even if it's just to talk! Love you bunches!
thanks yall!!
I am with her this weekend..she is in hospital getting rehab....enjoying our time together...I have to feed her and help her with breathing treatments,but it is a pleasure to be here for her!
If all goes as planned,she is going back home to hospice care tuesday and I will head home then.
catman I will have your beef jerky yeahhhhh