Mandela as Obama??? WTF

So Yssups current avatar portrays Nelson Mandela in the gay hope and change colors and style of Obama. This is not a tribute, its like shitting on a great man. Obama isnt qualified to wipe Mandela's ass.
That tool stole my avatar and I wouldn't let him lick my ass. He clearly wants to. As far as OB and Nandela, they're both Communists.
Ladies and gentlemen... The Pissburgh Pissant and his Posse in da house!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
The only thing Obama and Mandela have in common is they were both born in Africa
The only thing Obama and Mandela have in common is they were both born in Africa Originally Posted by amishgangster
Does Mandela have a birth certificate establishing that fact?
Does Mandela have a birth certificate establishing that fact? Originally Posted by LexusLover

I dont care who you are thats funny right there
Now who's pissing on the memory of Larry the Cable Guy (your hero).
So Yssups current avatar portrays Nelson Mandela in the gay hope and change colors and style of Obama. This is not a tribute, its like shitting on a great man. Obama isnt qualified to wipe Mandela's ass. Originally Posted by amishgangster
You had better read up on Mandela. Don't let the hype fool you.
You had better read up on Mandela. Don't let the hype fool you. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Are you suggesting he is (was) worse than Obaminable?
Interesting thing about this thread is that it's another thread by one of the Pissburg Pissant Posse obsessing over MY avatar.

Bunch of sick puppies, jerking each other off to my posts. I've got an entourage!

Wooooo!
I dont care who you are thats funny right there Originally Posted by amishgangster
Well, I can prove who I am. I have a birth certificate!!!!
You were born in Clarksville, Texas, right?
You were born in Clarksville, Texas, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually not. But I do know where I was born, when I was born, and to whom? Do you?
no, but if you post your birth certificate, we'll all know!
Sometimes we have to judge a man on how he finished, not how he stated. Nelson Mandella might have started out as a communist leaning rebel, but he finished up as a freedom loving Statesman. South Africa built in his image is proof of that.

As for Prsident Obama, he started out as a narcissistic demagogue, and by all accounts, that is what he will finish up as.