My Most Sincere Apologies Austin! But I will be back Sunday July 5 - Wed July 8

After I posted my plans to come to your lovely city, I started feeling pretty bad and went under the weather very quickly.

I'm rescheduling and I do hope to make it up to you all!

Sunday July 5 - Wednesday July 8

XOXO
You're beautiful. Best of Luck when you get here
$400/hr most definitely best of luck and get well soon.
NO SHIT 400hr do you lay golden eggs or what!
Haters!!!

Buther-rates-lookin-asses.
NO SHIT 400hr do you lay golden eggs or what! Originally Posted by WyldemanATX
Now, hidden GOLDEN EGGS would explain the "kind of strange" ass implants referred to here.

As WIHH said, get well and best of luck!
Yes it IS kind of strange; living with it day to day lol...the stories I could tell! But its definitely NOT a golden egg. Though that would be nice.

Do you want to meet me, Mr. Karma Police, and see for yourself? You seem quite concerned about alerting the public to my ass implant, yet, I am not sure that I have actually met you nor have you had the "golden" opportunity to inspect it. I'm not one to play internet games, but a quick search will show that you have chosen to point out my flaw a few times. Perhaps it's time for a one-on-one?

Now, hidden GOLDEN EGGS would explain the "kind of strange" ass implants referred to here.

As WIHH said, get well and best of luck! Originally Posted by karmapolice
Alpha, Dont mind what those A-holes say. you're built like a brick shit house with a gorgeous pussy to boot
like a brick shit house Originally Posted by Jwillie
I'm still getting used to this phrase.

F.Y.I. allegedly it's a complement (where have I been); with a spectrum of connotation apparently (as I was also called one recently hmmmm).

I know, I know; perspective is muthafucker!
Oh its definitely meant as a compliment
I believe you, I just think it's a funny phrase that's all
I love happy people. :-) Thanks for keeping it light Ebony and JWillie. XOXO
Thank you! XOXOX

You're beautiful. Best of Luck when you get here Originally Posted by Little Monster
Haters!!!

Buther-rates-lookin-asses. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Mentioning a $400/hr price tag is not being a hater. It's merely mentioning a $400/hr price tag which is extremely unusual in Austin and extremely relevant to every single monger on the board.
I was neither impolite nor offensive. It wasn't even mentioned in a derogatory light.

Alpha great abs BTW.
Mentioning a $400/hr price tag is not being a hater. It's merely mentioning a $400/hr price tag which is extremely unusual in Austin and extremely relevant to every single monger on the board.
I was neither impolite nor offensive. It wasn't even mentioned in a derogatory light.

Alpha great abs BTW. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I know Wind. I hope you know I like your posts the great majority of the time (the ones I don't like I just leave be because I know someone will be right there to tear you a new one), so please excuse my clowning on you as nothing more than being a smart ass.

Payback is a bitch huh!?

I don't even think you're a smart ass; it just sounded good.
Ok I'm gonna leave you alone wind. My bad.