Oral on providers

I've always wondered, do providers like to have oral performed on them by clients.

I personally like to do it to the ladies in my personal life. But I haven't done it but once to a provider, she didn't seem that into it.

Is it because you get it done by clients on a regular basis, it doesn't have the same effect that it once did?
Do you look at this like a job, and just want to focus on the guys pleasure? And if that includes letting them do it, do you just let them and fake a good reaction?

Just curious, because I think if I had it done to me on too regular basis I would grow tired of it.
Most guys do it differently, so it does not become mundane, at least to me.
There are some guys that can make me squirt during it and they get a surprise, but not always. (I have no control over the squirting.)
I got real bored with it, but I seem to enjoy receiving less than most women in general. Also, most dudes aren't good at it (here and in the wild). I always preferred French appointments bc I could keep my panties on and my energy high. Buuuut it's less pay, more volume, more risk, so it's a trade off for sure.
That's why Daty for him is desired most of the time, it's for my pleasure.

IB
There are some guys that can make me squirt during it and they get a surprise, but not always. (I have no control over the squirting.) Originally Posted by TemptationTammie

IB
I've never done it to a provider either. I feel like the majority wouldn't want or like it I guess. Also maybe because I'm a tad bit selfish because giving oral doesn't fit in with the whole paid fantasy experience!
I enjoy DATY and her cuming as much as I enjoy her popping me. NO DATY is a show-stopper for me. Just saying, but you could tell that from my earlier posts and my surfing references.

BTW, most ladies are very happy to see return my visits and I think mutual satisfaction helps get repeat visits with the ladies. Not that getting repeat visits is a problem in the current ATX hobby market.
Never had a provider pay me for good DATY ... wonder why .... I (probably) suck at it ... too much
Never had a provider pay me for good DATY ... wonder why .... I (probably) suck at it ... too much Originally Posted by fun2come
You might need to up your game there some. WRT to sucking, there's never too much if you are doing things properly.