Tits, show them, puffy's???

Ok so I too am looking for that allusive puffy nipple, come on ladies show us your puffys, erasers are cool too

IB
I think both providers and mongers got royally turned off by that last taint thread. Good luck.

If the Kitty thread taught us nothing else it definitely taught us "Be careful what you ask for cause you just might get it".
Ok, won't use a phone to post next time ��

Titties, titties, titties

IB
Puffies, rarer than a natural redhead, not you ginger, sit down, there IS a difference.

What's wrong with posting from a phone, did it misrepresent your taint on the aforementioned thread or what?
100% real
Ok so I too am looking for that allusive puffy nipple, come on ladies show us your puffys, erasers are cool too

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
You had to say "ERASERS" too!?!?

Jk, thanks TT for venturing out into sometimes vicious waters. Nice nips!
100% real Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
nice!
100% real Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
100% real fun, too!
Any YOUNG, ATTRACTIVE providers wanna post their tits? That would be nice...
I never could figure out the point of the whole coed "show me" game other than to try to drum up business for those whose showcase pics aren't getting clicked on because of their main photo or stats.

If you want to see pics of attainable young attractive titty, kitty and ass simply click on any showcase in provider ads and feast your eyes.

Most of the attractive fit providers have pretty explicit showcases and they already know their pics are being viewed so they don't participate in this "show me" game.

The one's who deliberately don't have explicit showcase pics posted aren't about to post any in coed.

Hell even the most attractive few among those who do post in coed don't bother playing the game likely for the same reason.

What does that leave you with? The disturbing kitty thread answered that one. I won't even getting started on this thread.
SMDH
Attached Images File Type: jpg 50c.jpg (94.3 KB, 270 views)
I know I'm off-topic, so if anyone wants to nit-pick, go ahead...

The elusive puffies, in case any lady's would like to jump in, being nubile seems to help...

image.jpeg

I TOLD YOU THESE WERE RARE, CAN YOU DESCRIBE WHY THESE ARE ENTICING?
^^^^^ Now those will certainly tickle your tonsils !!!
Attachment 432954
I TOLD YOU THESE WERE RARE, CAN YOU DESCRIBE WHY THESE ARE ENTICING? Originally Posted by karmapolice
Tits on top of tits?