Thoughts? TGTBT?

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...o/028236323231

Wonder if this Amber from a little while back......
I don't believe this one is real. Don't trust the ads that ask for a deposit upfront unless they are a well verified provider, then use caution.
Understood
And thank you. Aubrey was name I was thinking of.
I know that isn't Aubrey. I was fortunate enough to meet her a few times. Wish she was back.
First clue was "birth shaking anal." My response is to offer wallet shaking payment at the conclusion of our meeting. An obvious trap to get you to send money prior to meeting. That guy probably has 1000 phone numbers attached to as many pics all across the states and collects via auto pay from anyone stupid enough to send payment...1,000 $20 deposits pays much better than $15 per hour anywhere.
I would think fake as well and Jardiner's math is spot on. Also has one of my pet peeves about ads......location is not my place or your place, downtown, incall, outcall, Ramada, local hotel, or anything else that is not either the city or a distinctive place in the city that those viewing the ad can use to determine whether or not they want to see you where you are at. If I live in Pensacola and have a tight schedule, Navarre might not work for me today. Likewise, if I am trying to squeeze in a qv and am in Myrtle Grove for the next few hours, Davis might be a no go for now.