Strip clubs?

Tampa stripclubs..ive worked at a couple ill be down next week wondering any suggestions?
Hi babe I had worked at a lot of them but Scalettes seems to be good you may wanna check it out I work there still.. Its in Ybor City off 7th and 39th.
Been awhile but have you tried Mons Venus. I think one of the best in Tampa.
I dont like that club yyou have to put your own dollars in the jukbox and no privacy for lapdances and its a bit small but she could try it out and see if it works for her. I like scarlettes because they have private champagne rooms and private booths for lapdances and managers dont bother you... oh and we have great dj's....
Been awhile but have you tried Mons Venus. I think one of the best in Tampa. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

Gold club girl lol
LOL or there i stay like 3 mins from there...
  • sole
  • 07-05-2012, 02:02 PM
hey! I work a lot of strip clubs in Tampa. Mons venus is great good money worl reknown but very tiny! across the street is odyssey which is fully nude! but great money. I love scarlettes and also you can go over bridge into st. pete. dollhouse is okay but in my opinion not worth your time, its across from west shore mall.
Do any of these clubs offer other servcies other then private dances. Always been a fantasy to get lucky at a strip club
Lol in the Champagne room its 250.00 at Scarlettes I know most of the girls do extras in the club. The manager and security dont even check on you or bother you.. sweet... I have danced at Odessey too but there are too many girls and not enough customers..
I haven't been to Tampa in many years but I used to frequent Ybor Strip. Is it still around?
Ybor Strip is Scrlettes name changed.
Thanks ladies for the great tips on clubs. Nthe only one in Tampa I've been to is Penthouse and that is way to corporate for me. I like to be able to be myself and not be worried about stepping over their boundaries. I am always respectful of the girls but it is like having you mom along with you watching your very move...lol. There is one I have a bartender friend that works in New Port Richey called Barr Assest. I have heard a lot of good things about it.

Cap
I heard good things about bare assests also...
Don't you mean "scarletts"?