Visiting Orlando - Any recommendations..??>>>

• kelib
  • 09-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Hi,
I'll be in Orlando in October. Can anyone point me to some nice well-reviewed or regarded young ladies for some adult pleasure? Thank you in advance!
what type of lady are you looking for LOOKS, ATTITUDE, AGE
  • kelib
  • 09-28-2012, 08:54 AM
Generally younger spinner types...gfe a plus...pse...even better. Ethnicity not real important but more comfortable with Caucasian.

what type of lady are you looking for LOOKS, ATTITUDE, AGE Originally Posted by Whome2
ME!! although Im not GFE, I am a tight little spinner than can show you an amazing time while you're here, 24, 5'6, 125 lbs, athletic, inshape, workout everyday

I dont describe myself as GFE as everything is covered and I dont kiss, kissing on the body is ok, I just like to be safe and clean, we can still be sensual and take our time

Plus my birthday is Oct 7th, maybe you can be my birthday sex
PS and I visit the Upstate NY area, Albany, Syracuse, Rochester, we could make this a regular thing
  • kelib
  • 09-28-2012, 10:31 PM
PS and I visit the Upstate NY area, Albany, Syracuse, Rochester, we could make this a regular thing Originally Posted by Amber Bliss
Love to...we actually PM'd a little while back but never made the connection. Now its destined to happen!