Barter thread ... lets all swap 'n pop

Whatcha got ? whatcha want ?
  • kSoze
  • 03-27-2013, 02:09 PM
Samsung Galaxy s3 (new in the box) unlocked for use with any GSM network worldwide.
  • Toyz
  • 03-27-2013, 02:14 PM
One slightly stressed rabbit I caught in my back yard with a shit ton of chocolate. Will trade for 1/2 hour FS session.

I also have a drunken Leprechaun who sings Erin-Go-Braless" or something like that (accents very Lucky Charmish). He's been hanging around since St Patricks day so I threw his ass in a cage. Will trade for MSOG session with Mimi or someone in that range...
Samsung Galaxy s3 (new in the box) unlocked for use with any GSM network worldwide. Originally Posted by kSoze
Unlocked maybe but not full featured on all networks due to differences in radio bands...... What network was it originally for?

Still a great phone though..

Hmmm.. What have I got....

Jewelry?

- A High Quality 14K Gold 2 Carat Diamond Tennis Bracelet.
- A 2 Carat Diamond Encrusted 14K Gold Heart Pendant
- A 1.5 Carat Diamond 14K Gold "Anniversary" Ring
- Four Assorted 14K Gold and Diamond Rings of different designs.
I have a lawn mower that needs a new home. Surely there are providers that need their lawn trimmed?
Will trade current SO for pretty much anything....lol
Will trade current SO for pretty much anything....lol Originally Posted by Reincarnated
I would too but I need both hands to drive.
Have an Xbox 360 w/ all connections and a controller somewhere + games
Tell me what it is you want and I'll check to see if I have it.
I have a list at home , Im just not there but I will update tomorrow. Ladies jump in and let everyone know what you are seeking
I need a paint job badly
I need a paint job badly Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I am sure me and some of the other guys can contribute to a pearly white paint job anywhere you need on your body.

But if you ask about a paint job on your car, count me out, that would be weird...
Have an Xbox 360 w/ all connections and a controller somewhere + games Originally Posted by Daddy Matt

How much in cash would you want for that Xbox? You can keep the controller & games. PM me if you have any further details.

~CS~
Ive got a Makarov 9mm pistol for sale/trade. James bond baby. Id let it go for an hr hang.
If any providers in the Austin or surrounding area are in need of a Personal Trainer and Nutrionist, we can certainly exchange services. I have about 20 years in the field now an have worked with actors/actresses, pro athletes, Military Special Operations, as well as the average Joe an Jane. You bring the effort and I'll deliver the results! ;-)

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

V