Black History month is upon us...

...and I must say that I'm concerned about the lack or representation at ECCIE of African Americans. Why do you think that is? Seriously though, I'm sure our leftie friends are all about Black History Month and what it represents. LMAO but here is what they don't know....Carter Woodson who is given credit for starting Black History Week was a Republican! Yep, a Republican just like Ida B. Wells the black journalist who exposed the lynch culture in the United States.

Josh Gibson was the black Bambino
...and I must say that I'm concerned about the lack or representation at ECCIE of African Americans. Why do you think that is? Seriously though, I'm sure our leftie friends are all about Black History Month and what it represents. LMAO but here is what they don't know....Carter Woodson who is given credit for starting Black History Week was a Republican! Yep, a Republican just like Ida B. Wells the black journalist who exposed the lynch culture in the United States.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

How come BET did not tell me this? You know I am a Regular!

A racial thread?

From JDrunk?

How utterly surprising!
A racial thread?

From JDrunk?

How utterly surprising! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
and racist fuck asswipe just had to chime in, you really are a dick head go find your reach around buddy woomby
Having a "Black History Month" is "racist"!
  • DSK
  • 01-23-2016, 07:34 AM
A racial thread?

From JDrunk?

How utterly surprising! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Obviously, you can't stomach the idea that forced racial integration has been very divisive, and as every liberal failure, the blame must be gradually assigned to whitey or righty.
What's your point, JL? Your posts make it seem like it's the black man's fault that rednecks like you hate him.

This post is a prime example of just how fucked up you are. You have another thread (which is somehow still alive) where you assail "Hollywood Liberals" as despicable racists. The poor black actors didn't get their due, waahhhh waahhhh wahhhh. What fucking insincerity!

Now you're spewing hatred for those who "forced integration." Waahhhh waahhhh wahhhh. I guess you're still pissed about the GOP freeing the slaves too!

You also have professed your hate for immigrants, too. And those who help immigrants get a leg up.

And people who disagree with your xenophobic paranoia. And gays.

It's all THEIR fault you hate them, right?

Just checking.

That's a lot of hate for a guy who makes cookies all day... Snick.

I don't think there's a point to your hatred that can be determined without lengthy psychiatric evaluation. Anger management counseling apparently isn't enough.
...and as every liberal failure, the blame must be gradually assigned to whitey or righty. Originally Posted by DSK
That's who he blames for his "Obamacare" running out this year!!!!

No more "grants," and he has to pay back the ones he already sucked up!

Righty-Whitey's fault? Paying back those government loans is a bitch!
hard to discuss health insurance when you haven't bought any in 10 years, LLephantMan.

Fucking TAKER!
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2016, 08:56 AM
That's who he blames for his "Obamacare" running out this year!!!!

No more "grants," and he has to pay back the ones he already sucked up!

Righty-Whitey's fault? Paying back those government loans is a bitch! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Says the asshole who cried about the government messing with his Medicare! Aren't you a founding member of Sara Palin's death Panel loons!
Says the asshole who cried about the government messing with his Medicare! Originally Posted by WTF
And you don't have a link to that either! Re "crying" or "Medicare"!

Still being the little wimpy spoiled child are you?

After you finish cleaning the golf balls, read a book.
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2016, 09:43 AM
And you don't have a link to that either! Re "crying" or "Medicare"!

Still being the little wimpy spoiled child are you?

After you finish cleaning the golf balls, read a book. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you did not cry about Death Panels? You did not cry about Obamacare and how it was robbing from Medicare?

Shall I read the one you read, mein kampf ?
Nor did he get any "loans" from the Feds?

What a loon!
So you did not cry about Death Panels? You did not cry about Obamacare and how it was robbing from Medicare?

Shall I read the one you read, mein kampf ? Originally Posted by WTF
No. No. And No..... why would you want to read it again? You live it!

But I am glad you admit there are "Death Panels" .. and that Medicare is being raided by the ACA!

But what does that have to do with establishing a race-based special month to celebrate the race?