It's Getting Funny Watching Hollywood Being So Indignant About The Oscars

Talk about a major guilt trip. These self glorifying twerps are stumbling all over each other trying to be more indignant about the lack of " diversity" in the movie industry.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/osca...ry’/ar-BBoD7nn

So who is going to be the first to stand up and turn down their Oscar Nomination in order to allow a deserving minority to have a chance?

And Danny Devito can kiss my ass. The vast majority of Americans get up, go to work, and get along just fine without your self glorifying preaching.
its the same thing in the rest of the country

people do what is right or in the case of the Oscars, vote based upon their true opinion and then the the political correctness attacks come

students agree with conservative principles but have to remain silent and are bullied for want of a grade

college instructors toe the line or tenure is not in the cards for them

actors hide their political leanings to get jobs

workers face re-education seminars

the dim party can fight for and champion the individual agendas of its cobbled together constituencies. their political pac, the media, stands behind them

these people bully America into destroying itself. Bullying may have started in elementary school but it doesn't end there.

trump is finally a backlash to all these idiocies and bean counting and one-sided forced outcomes
Idiot jihad at work.
I would care if it wasn't for the fact that I do not give a shit.
I am personally protesting the BET awards this year.
I will not be watching either of them ......again.
Do you approve of the casting couch?
Do you approve of the casting couch? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that how woomby convinced YOU to be HS WK EKIM The Inbred Chimp WELSHER ! And YOU gave it up willingly !
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hey, that bitch should get an academy award. Talk about acting. Heck, she convinced the entire NAACP that she was black with nothing more than "kink in a can" and "tan in a tube".
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2016, 05:38 PM
Hey, that bitch should get an academy award. Talk about acting. Heck, she convinced the entire NAACP that she was black with nothing more than "kink in a can" and "tan in a tube". Originally Posted by Jackie S

Ain't that the truth!

Movies are like basketball teams...a coach/producer hires the people who will make them the most money. This Oscars crap is much ado about nothing imho.
Who actually pays attention to those fucks?
Hey, that bitch should get an academy award. Talk about acting. Heck, she convinced the entire NAACP that she was black with nothing more than "kink in a can" and "tan in a tube". Originally Posted by Jackie S

Jackie have you heard the story on Shaun King?

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...20shawn%20king

Jackie have you heard the story on Shaun King?

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...20shawn%20king

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes, I have heard it. There is a smidgen of evidence that might shed doubt on his true father, if indeed the name on the birth certificate is the guy that actually impregnated his mother.

Jeffery Wayne King in 2007

looks pretty much Lilly white to me. and King states he grew up in rural Kentucky? NOT. i'm from Kentucky and he's wrong about this part of his alleged story

“I was raised in rural Kentucky,” he told the blog Generation Progress. “It was actually pretty rough. African Americans faced a lot of racism and discrimination growing up. I never really experienced overt racism myself until high school"

He was born in Versailles, KY and while the population is 9,000, it's just outside Lexington which is Kentucky's second largest city with a population of 300,000.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ve...9ee2b12b9a796e

this guy's story is full of shit
WaKKKo KKKid is a regular Daniel Boone!

Born again Hillbilly from old Kaintuck!

From now on, please all Hillbilly-related questions to him. He's his own grandpa.
WaKKKo KKKid is a regular Daniel Boone!

Born again Hillbilly from old Kaintuck!

From now on, please all Hillbilly-related questions to him. He's his own grandpa. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ol' Dan Boone was ten times the man you are. and i'd rather wear a coonskin cap proudly rather than a yarmulke falsely.

unless it's this one. yep i'm sure you are proud of that one!

oink oink piggy, did you go to market today and get some bacon?