Trump pulls out of the Iowa debate!

Is he serious? Will he show? Will it help or hurt his chances there?
Is he serious? Will he show? Will it help or hurt his chances there? Originally Posted by bambino
It's called playing the media like a cheap fiddle.

What will dominate the news cycle for the next 48 hours is....."Trump won't show".

Then, he decides at the last minute to show up, and does his whole "Donald Thing" to the chagrin of all the other candidates and the news media.

And during the whole thing, he doesn't spend one red cent on campaign advertising. It's all free.

Of course, I may be wrong. We will see.
he 'll be there lol
It's called playing the media like a cheap fiddle.

What will dominate the news cycle for the next 48 hours is....."Trump won't show".

Then, he decides at the last minute to show up, and does his whole "Donald Thing" to the chagrin of all the other candidates and the news media.

And during the whole thing, he doesn't spend one red cent on campaign advertising. It's all free.

Of course, I may be wrong. We will see. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Seems like he's playing a Stradivarius. Everyone else is playing with themselves.
right now, given Trump's poll numbers, why does he need to debate anyone? he already has and the polls show he's surging even higher.
hes fucking with them

now they have to restructure their questions no doubt

I'm sure theres time and planning that goes into it

if he shows last minute

megan fugly will have her head spinning
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2016, 07:49 AM

megan fugly will have her head spinning Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I do not know what your standard for ugly but by most standards , Megan ain't fugly!
One endorsement from Palin, and he pulls out.
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2016, 08:07 AM
One endorsement from Palin, and he pulls out. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Those Palin girls need to teach their men how to pull out. Daughter has two kids from different baby daddy and Sara wound up with one mentally challenged like LexusLiar.
  • DSK
  • 01-27-2016, 08:09 AM
I do not know what your standard for ugly but by most standards , Megan ain't fugly! Originally Posted by WTF
No fucking shit!!
  • DSK
  • 01-27-2016, 08:10 AM
Those Palin girls need to teach their men how to pull out. Daughter has two kids from different baby daddy and Sara wound up with one mentally challenged like LexusLiar. Originally Posted by WTF
Considering that LL is far smarter than you, if he is mentally challenged, what are you?
I'm fucking shit!! Originally Posted by DSK
As you assholes would say, FTFY
Fox news should shut up about this. A rational person can look at this little escapade and take note. The hysteria at Fox is just fueling anti media feelings.

Trump looks like a spoiled child at this point in time. Not a hero for the disenfranchised. If he can't take on Megyn Kelly how can he take on Putin? Of course Ted Cruz has one upped him. Challenged Trump to a one on one debate and Trump picked the moderator. 90 minutes, two men enter, one man exits. Thunderdome!
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2016, 08:49 AM
Considering that LL is far smarter than you, if he is mentally challenged, what are you? Originally Posted by DSK
IDK DSK, what does it make me if two nuts in the Funny Farm think I'm stupid? Maybe their Warden!