Hey, I Just Noticed Something Very Odd...

I was checking to see which threads in the Political Forum had the most views (yeah I know, too much time on my hands) and was surprised to discover it was this one:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1071122

Why in the fuck would a limpdick thread that lasted a mere 4 days with 88 replies generate over 1.14 million views - more than TEN TIMES as many as the next most-viewed thread here?

I'm thinking it's either: 1) an eccie computational error or 2) because hordes of Russian and Chinese cyber-bots hacked onto our hooker board to snoop on what we know about that traitor Edward Snowden.

Any other theories?
Any other theories? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes.
Iva-Little-One keeps checking to see if anyone else has responded to his thread.
Yes.
Iva-Little-One keeps checking to see if anyone else has responded to his thread. Originally Posted by LexusLover
yea, he figures if he gets the last post he has won the agrument
Lol, that would be a good theory but it doesn't work that way unless i'va has a million separate accounts on eccie. And if he did, we would've banned his stupid ass a long time ago!

Any other explanations?
Larry,curly and Moe busy at work.
Right, eva.... and why did the 3 Stooges pick your Snowden thread to pump up the view count? Eenie, meenie, minie, mo?
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2016, 12:27 PM
I was checking to see which threads in the Political Forum had the most views ...

...Any other theories? Originally Posted by lustylad
This is no theory but you need to get out more if that is the kind of shit you are doing in your spare time.
Right, eva.... and why did the 3 Stooges pick your Snowden thread to pump up the view count? Eenie, meenie, minie, mo? Originally Posted by lustylad
Gee Larry ask your other two stooges. From may of last year, you are desperate for something to whine about.
Gee Larry ask your other two stooges. From may of last year, you are desperate for something to whine about. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
unlike you, who whines everyday
This is no theory but you need to get out more if that is the kind of shit you are doing in your spare time. Originally Posted by WTF
Says "pot" calling some a "kettle"!
Yes.
Iva-Little-One keeps checking to see if anyone else has responded to his thread. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And someone DID! Finally!!!!
unlike you, who whines everyday Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Becareful .... you'll scare IVA-LITTLE-ONE with those titty pics.
I think Iva is a commie..and all his posts are coded messages.

He keeps telling us everything is over our heads.

Hmmmmmmmm
Boys, boys this is not a dumb ass contest, quit trying so hard.
I think Iva is a commie..and all his posts are coded messages.

He keeps telling us everything is over our heads.

Hmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
once again The Dali Lama speaks the truth! maybe EVA should change his handle again. this time to IvanLittleOne? ahahaha