Glenn Beck?

I just watched an interview with this jerkoff. I thought he slithered away until he endorsed Cruz. Who takes this asshole seriously? I can't see why he has an audience. I bet he was more entertaining when he was a drunk.
I'm glad this wimp doesn't support TRUMP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmXjxgy6MUo
  • Old-T
  • 01-30-2016, 10:53 AM
Beck is interesting. He is a façade of a political mouthpiece who is actually focused on making money. Nothing wrong with that--most the political hack are.

But as one would expect with the crowd here, a couple years ago Beck was deified on here--not he doesn't support your Wacko of the Day, so he is vilified.

Well done ECCIE RWWs. Your brainless "logic" shines through again.
Beck is interesting. He is a façade of a political mouthpiece who is actually focused on making money. Nothing wrong with that--most the political hack are.

But as one would expect with the crowd here, a couple years ago Beck was deified on here--not he doesn't support your Wacko of the Day, so he is vilified.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Hey LowT, I always thought he was an asshole.
Ain't this a great country? Even a talentless loser like Glen Beck can be rich and famous. And he didn't even have to make a sex video like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton.
He was the darling of the right, as long as he was trashing Obie and his birth certificate ... .
  • DSK
  • 01-30-2016, 03:34 PM

Isn't he some kind of Mormon?

Anyway, he hasn't faded away quite yet, and brothers in arms do occasionally disagree. Let's face it, he gets many things right, and he hates liberals. That has to count for something, don't you agree?
Let's face it, he gets many things right, and he hates liberals. That has to count for something, don't you agree? Originally Posted by DSK
So what? You hate liberals. I hate liberals. Liberals even hate themselves. That's why they want to be called progressives now. Hating liberals is no big accomplishment. But yeah ok, Glen Beck gets it right more often than that 12-year-old boy with the show over on MSNBC.

He's not a Mormon like Mitt Romney. In Utah they would call him a Jack Mormon.

You're drunk again Low-T...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM48uF35ms
Beck is a faggot.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2016, 05:17 PM
I bet any liberal Dixie Chick could stomp a hole in lustyturds gay ass!

I bet any liberal Dixie Chick could stomp a hole in lustyturds gay ass!

. Originally Posted by WTF
You couldn't Limpy!
You couldn't Limpy! Originally Posted by bambino
Limpy's favorite libtard fantasy is to be blown by that 12-year-old boy on MSNBC while the Dixie Chicks stomp on his ass!
Sean Hannity is worse. He's always doing an infomercial for some sponsor. I think of him as more of a Sean Popeil.