The Eagles!!!!

So I was surfing the cable bullshit and clicked on CNN. They had the history of the Eagles on. I wasn't a big fan of the Eagles growing up, more into Zeppelin, Stones, ACDC. But I said WTF. I'm going to watch this instead of the political bullshit. I was glued to this. I forgot how fucking good they were. Easily one of the best bands of all time. Really good documentary.
the Eagles were great. Led Zeppelin was better, but that's just my opinion. i had the opportunity to see Led Zeppelin live in 1977. they were later for the show, they had no opening act, i mean .. who would want to open for them anyway?

the Eagles best ..

Led Zeppelin's best ..

by the way these should be in IFFY's music thread in the sand box .. just sayin' ..
the Eagles were great. Led Zeppelin was better, but that's just my opinion. i had the opportunity to see Led Zeppelin live in 1977. they were later for the show, they had no opening act, i mean .. who would want to open for them anyway?

the Eagles best ..

Led Zeppelin's best ..

by the way these should be in IFFY's music thread in the sand box .. just sayin' .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I was looking for some political mumbo jumbo and I stumbled across the piece. I was in the forum so I said WTF. Never saw Zep but they are my favorite. AcDC is hard to beat live.
I was looking for some political mumbo jumbo and I stumbled across the piece. I was in the forum so I said WTF. Never saw Zep but they are my favorite. AcDC is hard to beat live. Originally Posted by bambino
i've seen them all. AC/DC. with Bon Scott. Led Zeppelin. the Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd. ELP. Yes. The Who. Black Sabbath. and later, Ozzie. Aerosmith. speaking of which .. their version of "Train kept a rollin'" is actually better than the Yardbirds .. featuring a young pre Led Zeppelin Jimmy Page ..

you decide ..

The Eagles made music. Yes made music. Zepplin? AC/DC? Noise pollution.

Disclosure: The first record album I ever bought with my own money was Count Basie. There is still none better.
Is that English, Whiny?

Just asking...

And btw -- great political topic, dickcheese.
The Eagles!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Welcome back, Bamby!
Styx..........
Cute that you are just now getting into the Eagles now that they are no more.
  • DSK
  • 01-31-2016, 07:53 AM
Is that English, Whiny?

Just asking...

And btw -- great political topic, dickcheese. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What great inadequacy leads you to attack someone writing something positive and trying to reach out to his fellow man with a fine memory?
What great inadequacy leads you to attack someone writing something positive and trying to reach out to his fellow man with a fine memory? Originally Posted by DSK
Because he's a stupid, lazy, dirty pig. It's expected.
I saw that on Netflix ...great documentary.