State Fair Viewing

Made a trip to the fair today. Holy schmolly Batman, I must be getting old but the short shorts were out today!! God i love them! The Derulo concert helped also. Also plenty of boobs ready to bust out! Very good day to just sit and wstch the scenery! Did anyone catch Friday night East sider night. I know that gets pretty crazy!
I went last night (short shorts and tight booby tank of course) and was graced by the prescence of a tan shirtless guy wearing booty shorts and cowboy boots ow owwww!!!
I was there Friday. Be there again on Tuesday at some point. I was pretty fucked up while I was there but did manage to stop by and say hey to my favorite root beer wench.
Iam there all the time .

You cant miss me Look for pictures of me on a wall at a certain exhibit...

No its not of a boar,s ass ...
Dont forget to check out the Slickahughs butter sculpture right next to the Adam & Eve butt plug display in the varied industries building.
Dont forget to check out the Slickahughs butter sculpture right next to the Adam & Eve butt plug display in the varied industries building. Originally Posted by livn2do

Correct and I will even demonstrate several of the Big 1,S if I get enough interest .

And also the by the inch challenge anyone have a little one so like minded folks can losen up a little .

.sexual liberation and prostate milking 101 .

But iam a giant Dildo !

Finally brand recognition!
Nice
The Iowa State Fair is the best girl watching anywhere. Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots. Teens, young MILFs, mature MILFs. It has it all.
I saw a sweet mother/daughter combo in matching dukes and boots! Both looked awesome! Now there is a fantasy of mine!!
Mother Daughter may I add Twins to the suenos!
Dont forget to check out the Slickahughs butter sculpture right next to the Adam & Eve butt plug display in the varied industries building. Originally Posted by livn2do
Score we got a 55gallon drum of lube in last night going to stuff a gord and try shop lifting it ...

Who would know better right ?