Please help me recover my account

I registered this new account only because it was the only way to reach a moderator for help. Can you help me get into my longstanding account?
I’m Menace2myself, however, my browser quit remembering my password and the email I used to register with in 2012 is now defunct. In order to reach an Admin, it required my password (and to reset that, I needed my email), so I was completely locked out. I was valued/premium user status (my avatar is David Gilmore) and I’d like to retain my history. What do you need from me to prove my identity and reset my password and then delete this new account? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

I look forward to your reply.

Best,

- Menace2myself (and, apologetically, to you)
Really,no help?
No Admin love?
I know most posts in this section are wanting their accounts deleted. I just want mine back (per above dilemma). Got to be a way to reset my credentials for Menace 2myself. That email is defunct. What can I provide you to get M2M back? Thank you.
Your stuck with Puppylove, didn’t think that one thru lol.
That's why Menace2myself was the perfect name, I don't think things through....
Still nothing huh?

Insult a mod and see how fast they jump to do their job!
Sorry for the late response but do you have access to your registered email address on Menace2myself?
Follow-up. Big PROPS to ECCIE Admins who diagnosed and fixed my issue in short order. I am a menace2myself once again. Thanks for your help Lefty, it is appreciated.