State: New York
Address: motel by destiny usa
Activities: confrontation by supposed 'boyfriend'
Hair Length and Color: brunette
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6", is the women from pics
Recommendation: No
firsts ...yer ...plastic man justs be thankful ta god in ...heaven ans jimmie jesus livin aboves ...the garage ...that ya dones be safe ans delivered froms harm!

...seconds dids ya really ...takes a close ...looks ats them pics before bookin ...the date

...buts all be well ans ya gets a bigs thanks ...fer sharin an helpin yer fellow ...jimmie
you see the mouth on that bitch? You can tell she doesn't have teeth.

Avoid funnels without teeth. Seriously.
you see the mouth on that bitch? You can tell she doesn't have teeth.
Avoid funnels without teeth. Seriously. Originally Posted by bargainbento

I've heard numerous claims that girls with no teeth give better head. I recently had an experience with one such provider and I can definitely say the head was nowhere near as good as a girl with teeth.
I've heard numerous claims that girls with no teeth give better head. I recently had an experience with one such provider and I can definitely say the head was nowhere near as good as a girl with teeth. Originally Posted by hardlikker12

Was her name Ginger Vitis?
I've heard numerous claims that girls with no teeth give better head. I recently had an experience with one such provider and I can definitely say the head was nowhere near as good as a girl with teeth. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Five years ago there was this provider, Sweet Sexy Italian Samantha...Poor girl's front teeth had been knocked out...But the head was good because of the gap.