Mayweather is a bitch, coward & pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow some nuts fight fair and fight Manny Pacquiao. You (Mayweather) spineless little bitch. Who else feels the same way. What a cheap shot. When he fought De La Hoya all he did was run around the ring, what a little BITCH. Did I mention he was a BITCH, COWARD, and PUSSY.
And Ortiz intentionally head butting and then trying to hit him with a punch when Mayweather turned to the ref to protest is o.k.?

Ortiz forgot the first rule of boxing, protect yourself at all times. After you touch gloves the fight is on and Ortiz like an idot stood there with his hands down.
Yea that was stupid of Ortiz..... I dont like Mayweather but i sure didnt bet against him on this one.

Ortiz just got
I guess I'm being bias because Mayweather is such a bitch for not fighting Manny. He also looked like a bitch with that cheap shot and when the announcer talked shit to him, he just ran like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.
  • Satin
  • 09-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Like I said on the other thread here...that's why Money May is 42-0, 16 years undefeated,never been knocked down or out, just made another $25 - 30 million dollars and.....

knocked Ortiz bitch ass the FUCK OUT!!!!
  • Trey
  • 09-18-2011, 02:23 PM
That guy took the fight to the mud pits, you can't then get pissed that he got dirt on him. The way I see it the guy wanted to cheat with that head bunt even threw a punch to try and cover it. What he got was a lesson on how to do it right if youre gonna go there. If he had won that move would have tarnished it forever.
That guy took the fight to the mud pits, you can't then get pissed that he got dirt on him. The way I see it the guy wanted to cheat with that head bunt even threw a punch to try and cover it. What he got was a lesson on how to do it right if youre gonna go there. If he had won that move would have tarnished it forever. Originally Posted by trey

As much as I hate to admit it, I think this post hit it right on the nail. Last night's fight was a classic example of a younger less experienced fighter getting a lesson from a crafty veteran. It's just too bad the lesson was in how to fight dirty.

The four rounds we did see showed that Ortiz had the speed to catch up with Mayweather's quick defensive style. It was only a matter of time until his devastating power put Mayweather on the canvas. Mayweather knew it and that's why he took his chance with the cheapshot. Mayweather was landing punches but Ortiz was walking right through them with ease.

I don't think it's 100% fair to call mayweather a bitch, coward, and pussy...lol. He has beaten EVERYBODY he's fought, you can't take that away from him. But if he's brave enough to give Ortiz a rematch, no doubt Mayweather gets destroyed.
  • Satin
  • 09-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Hmmm...I guess we were watching 2 different fights...cause the official scorecards showed Ortiz lost all 3 rounds before his ass was knocked out... He would have continued to take a slow painful beating just like everyone else who fights Money May...
Denial is STRONG in this forum. Cuzzing at the TV and their lying eyes are telling them something totally different.......LOL

Ortiz only chance was a PAYDAY......That was it. He had about a snowballs chance in hell of winning that fight. Leave the emotions out of it and look at the facts........in the end.....They really don't lie..............lol
+1 Soulmanike! Enough Said
I thought Ortiz won the 2nd round and was winning the 4th round, but maybe that's just me. Then came the cheapshot. There's no way anyone can deny that it was a cheapshot. The man was still in the process of trying to shake Mayeather's hand when he got hit. Yes it was 100% legal, but why do it? There's no honor in it and it only made Mayweather look bad.

But I guess who needs honor when you can make $30 million and stay undefeated...
how is mayweather a bitch and coward when ortiz threw all those punches missed and because he couldnt make contact he goes for a head but. Then they touch gloves, start and then mayweather punches him. After the first punch any normal man would have picked his hands but ortiz just stands there. What is mayweather suppose to do ask ortiz if its okay if he hits him now. This is a fight. Come to the ring to do business. This isnt customers service, this is boxing! Come to work to do your job or get knocked the hell out!
  • Satin
  • 09-19-2011, 09:14 AM
Damn Cletus and Ikester just nailed it....
Yep, when they touched gloves after the cheap shot it was on and Mayweather quickly took advantage.

Protect yourself at all times!

Y'all see the post-fight interview when the interviewer was fucking with Mayweather and he went off, telling the guy he wasn't shit? LOL!!!
lol...yeah kerwil that was classic

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/18/floyd-...out-interview/

If Larry Merchant wasn't old as hell Floyd would've done him worse.