Elizabeth Warren as Big of a Draw in Ohio as Hillary Clinton

Guess what? We may have two women at the helm next term! Look at this article from ABC news. Elizabeth Warren is very popular, just as popular as Bernie Sanders among the working class, and she may be Clinton's pick for Vice President. Take a look at this article:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/eliza...ry?id=40167358
SissySue not everyone is as STUPID as you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uin_fwCkLE#t
Ward, you are being a little hard on the Beaver. Let's just say Senator Warren lies as much as Hilary and is a poor choice.
Ward, you are being a little hard on the Beaver. Let's just say Senator Warren lies as much as Hilary and is a poor choice. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Two hypocrites in blue. How nice.

They bitch about how Wall Street needs to pay it's "fair share" of taxes yet Clinton has taken millions($) from Wall Street.

Now, where are those bank speech transcripts???
Ward, you are being a little hard on the Beaver. Let's just say Senator Warren lies as much as Hilary and is a poor choice. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
They don't call her Fauxcahontis Lieawatha Warren fer nothing !
I think she would make a splendid VP candidate! If she resigns first!
Well, well, well. We shall see, won't we boys? I'm excited to see the results of this upcoming election! The more I see the current polling results, the more excited I get!!!
What happens when the indictments come out?

The FBI "fat lady" still hasn't sung yet.
Well, well, well. We shall see, won't we boys? I'm excited to see the results of this upcoming election! The more I see the current polling results, the more excited I get!!! Originally Posted by SassySue
The only polling results that count are on the first Tuesday in November.
Well, well, well. We shall see, won't we boys? I'm excited to see the results of this upcoming election! The more I see the current polling results, the more excited I get!!! Originally Posted by SassySue

SissySue, how much do you charge for someone to Ball Gag you and ass fuck you, till you shit on the bed? but only "in-call"... he's highly motivated...

It's not for me but a friend, Thanks

SissySue, how much do you charge for someone to Ball Gag you and ass fuck you, till you shit on the bed? but only "in-call"... he's highly motivated...

It's not for me but a friend, Thanks. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yea, right!

At least she could post a pic.
Birds of a feather flock together.

Jim
The thought of a lying, money grubbing, sexual molester enabling cunt becoming President excites you that much, huh.
Guess what? We may have two women at the helm next term! Look at this article from ABC news. Elizabeth Warren is very popular, just as popular as Bernie Sanders among the working class, and she may be Clinton's pick for Vice President. Take a look at this article:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/eliza...ry?id=40167358 Originally Posted by SassySue
Guess what? Nothing will change for the better with Hilary Clinton at the helm, and it doesn't make any difference who she picks as a running mate. These people are nothing but puppets they follow a script and tell people only what they want to hear, that's it.

Jim