The Four Horsemen

This is an excellent documentary that disappeared from Netflix, but I found it on youtube. It really explains a lot about what's going on in our society today.

You can stream on youtube. It's really good and informative.

https://youtu.be/5fbvquHSPJU
poor little sissypoo. always posting libtard poo, is that the best you can do? try harder little libtard sissypoo. you are so much better than this, if only you could stop drinking the libtard piss.

so how many handles is this? are you confused about your identity? do you need massive amounts of Psychiatry? well good news for you, Obamacare will pay for it all for you. they will pump you full of meds that will sooth your addled brain. you will no longer be a queen of the libtard train. choo choo little sissypoo.

If you aren't interested in watching the documentary, no need to cyber bully. Just move on. Grow up.
If you aren't interested in watching the documentary, no need to cyber bully. Just move on. Grow up. Originally Posted by SassySue
welcome to the wild wild west forum.

don't show your tits in a balls forum. have a nice day!

welcome to the wild wild west forum.

don't show your tits in a balls forum. have a nice day!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'll show my wits wherever I please and post wherever I please. It's about time somebody posted a different point of view on this board. Your rude and demeaning comments don't deter me at all. You only egg me on. Keep it coming.
If you aren't interested in watching the documentary, no need to cyber bully. Just move on. Grow up. Originally Posted by SassySue

Watch this, it's much better, 0zombie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
I'll show my wits wherever I please and post wherever I please. It's about time somebody posted a different point of view on this board. Your rude and demeaning comments don't deter me at all. You only egg me on. Keep it coming. Originally Posted by SassySue
show your tits. we'd have more respect for you.

obama will buy you a pair like that. it's called Obamacare.
If I remember correctly she has or had an awesome body and rather nice looking tits as well
but what i want to see is some taint.
  • DSK
  • 06-27-2016, 08:44 PM
Perhaps you could tell us what it is about before we click on the link?
If I remember correctly she has or had an awesome body and rather nice looking tits as well
but what i want to see is some taint. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
taint. where oh where is pyramider when we really need him? offline, that bastard.
sissypoo .. i see you .. you can't see me .. do you know why you can't see me? i see you sissypoo ..

Perhaps you could tell us what it is about before we click on the link? Originally Posted by DSK
Hey, she already told us... it's "about a lot of what's going on in our society today"!

Doesn't that make you want to watch it?

Or maybe it's about the Four Horsemen of Notre Dame!!
This is an excellent documentary that disappeared from Netflix, but I found it on youtube. It really explains a lot about what's going on in our society today.

You can stream on youtube. It's really good and informative.

https://youtu.be/5fbvquHSPJU Originally Posted by SassySue

You have spunk....

I hate spunk.
  • DSK
  • 06-27-2016, 09:39 PM
Hey, she already told us... it's "about a lot of what's going on in our society today"!

Doesn't that make you want to watch it?

Or maybe it's about the Four Horsemen of Notre Dame!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Could be, for all she has told us!!
Ok then, let's stay on topic....