Mia Love bails on Trump

So Utah's Mia Love can't stomach the Donald and won't even attend the GOP convention.

What say ye, JDBarleycorn and IFFY? Mia is your go-to conservative every time you want to make the point that the GOP isn't lacking in diversity.

But now she turns her back on Trump. Is she still your sweetheart?
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2016, 01:28 PM
So Utah's Mia Love can't stomach the Donald and won't even attend the GOP convention.

What say ye, JDBarleycorn and IFFY? Mia is your go-to conservative every time you want to make the point that the GOP isn't lacking in diversity.

But now she turns her back on Trump. Is she still your sweetheart? Originally Posted by Revenant
She is still pretty, isn't she?

THE GOP is a big tent with many diverse opinions.

But, a vote against Trump is a vote for Hillary...so pick your poison.

I hope Trump wins but at this point I'm increasingly pessimistic about his chances, because this country is getting more and more fucked up by the day.
I hope Trump wins but at this point I'm increasingly pessimistic about his chances, because this country is getting more and more fucked up by the day. Originally Posted by DSK
Brexit. It's contagious.
I'm crushed.
this chick?

i wouldn't call her hot in any way. she should stick to her day job. the hobby isn't for her. i've passed on hotter streetwalkers.
I like fake better ...

I like fake better ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover

Ain't Jemima?

But now she turns her back on Trump. Is she still your sweetheart? Originally Posted by Revenant

Where is she from, again?

Where is she from, again? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Utah, because they elected her.

Now, answer the fucking question: Is she still your sweetheart?

Or are you purging her for her thought crimes against the Dear Leader?

You and your ignorant ilk will end up cannibalizing each other before The Donald finally goes down in flames. Good riddance to you all.

You and your ignorant ilk will end up cannibalizing each other before The Donald finally goes down in flames. Good riddance to you all. Originally Posted by Revenant
Bitch get a life...

You and your ignorant ilk will end up cannibalizing each other before The Donald finally goes down in flames. Good riddance to you all. Originally Posted by Revenant
does that mean you're gonna change your handle again exNYer?

I like fake better ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ain't Jemima? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
ROFL!!

• DSK
  • 06-28-2016, 10:24 PM
this chick?

i wouldn't call her hot in any way. she should stick to her day job. the hobby isn't for her. i've passed on hotter streetwalkers. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That is not her most flattering picture. Still, she needs our support to keep the House.
That is not her most flattering picture. Still, she needs our support to keep the House. Originally Posted by DSK
Sounds more like she's hedging. A formula for defeat.