The Federal Reserve System and JFK

This is so interesting is deserves a whole new thread. Look at this information I found on the internet. Looks like Lincoln was also assassinated for the same reason. Check it out folks:

http://www.hermes-press.com/frs1.htm
Oh great!

Fuck the guy on the grassy knoll! Fuck the single-bullet theory! Fuck Jack Ruby and his mafia buddies! Now we know who REALLY killed JFK!!!

Hey Sassy, I hear your little puppy dog COG is conspiring to kidnap you and drag you off to a hippie commune in Puerto Vallarta where there's no fiat money and no inequality! Oh, and nobody pays for sex either. Enjoy!
Oh great!

Fuck the guy on the grassy knoll! Fuck the single-bullet theory! Fuck Jack Ruby and his mafia buddies! Now we know who REALLY killed JFK!!!

Hey Sassy, I hear your little puppy dog COG is conspiring to kidnap you and drag you off to a hippie commune in Puerto Vallarta where there's no fiat money and no inequality! Oh, and nobody pays for sex either. Enjoy! Originally Posted by lustylad
What's the matter, can't think of anything substantive to post, so you resort to name calling and cyber bullying? You just make yourself look bad.
Oh great!

Hey Sassy, I hear your little puppy dog COG is conspiring to kidnap you and drag you off to a hippie commune in Puerto Vallarta where there's no fiat money and no inequality! Oh, and nobody pays for sex either. Enjoy! Originally Posted by lustylad
Actually that was one of the reasons why JFK was assassinated. His goal was to audit the Federal Reserve. In doing so he suspected there would be discrepancies and criminality would be discovered and arrests would be made. That would give rise to a total dismantling of the Federal Reserve system. Of course the Fed wasn't going to have the Government peeking into their business and disrupting their little Ponzi scheme. JFK was also put out with the CIA for their blunder with the Bay Of Pigs which left Kennedy holding the bag. Kennedy was also going to put harsh restrictions on the CIA because he questioned their loyalty in National Security interests. The Grassy Knoll, Ruby and Oswald that was just scenery to distract us from the real picture. Some lone nut job can't kill the president, not without Government assistance anyway. It hasn't happened since and it probably never will.

Jim
Actually that was one of the reasons why JFK was assassinated. His goal was to audit the Federal Reserve. In doing so he suspected there would be discrepancies and criminality would be discovered and arrests would be made. That would give rise to a total dismantling of the Federal Reserve system. Of course the Fed wasn't going to have the Government peeking into their business and disrupting their little Ponzi scheme. JFK was also put out with the CIA for their blunder with the Bay Of Pigs which left Kennedy holding the bag. Kennedy was also going to put harsh restrictions on the CIA because he questioned their loyalty in National Security interests. The Grassy Knoll, Ruby and Oswald that was just scenery to distract us from the real picture. Some lone nut job can't kill the president, not without Government assistance anyway. It hasn't happened since and it probably never will.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yes, and you will note in the article, that was the reason Lincoln was also assassinated. At least, one of them. Two of the best presidents to go down in history.
If JFK were alive today he wouldn't be a democrat.
He'd be ashamed of them.

He'd be a Republican like Lincoln.
Yes, and you will note in the article, that was the reason Lincoln was also assassinated. At least, one of them. Two of the best presidents to go down in history. Originally Posted by SassySue
Joseph Kennedy, JFK's father was very instrumental in the election of his son. It was thought by many in the hierarchy of Government that JFK would be the perfect puppet. But through all of JFK's personal sufferings, mainly with his health issues he took the role as president very differently than what was expected. He thought about things like the Economy, Domestic policy and foreign Relations, ect. He was the last American President that had our best interest in mind. He made decisions with a clear head which enabled him to resolve the Cuban missile crisis and resisted American Military involvement in the Viet Nam conflict. He also knew better to turn his head and resist enabling the CIA to execute Operation North woods. George W. Bush and Obama don't have the sense to do that. What we have had as presidents since Kennedy is nothing but puppets on a string and dopes on a rope. The White House will never be occupied by the likes of a JFK ever again.

Jim
Yes, and you will note in the article, that was the reason Lincoln was also assassinated. At least, one of them. Two of the best presidents to go down in history. Originally Posted by SassySue
first, concerning Kennedy, this isn't anything i didn't know about a long time ago. as for Lincoln i'm skeptical about this claim.

also, the author, Jim Marrs, he's no stranger to me either. while he might be right about Kennedy, he also believes in little green men. well, little grey men that is ..

https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Agenda-...=1&*entries*=0

Kennedy started printing a value based currency in competition with the Federal Reserve Note. The banksters couldn't allow that. He also intended to expose the secret societies that really control the US. But you folks just go ahead and keep believing what the government wants you to believe.
Kennedy started printing a value based currency in competition with the Federal Reserve Note. The banksters couldn't allow that. He also intended to expose the secret societies that really control the US. But you folks just go ahead and keep believing what the government wants you to believe. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Some people can't see the truth even when it's in plain sight. He probably didn't even read the link I posted anyway. I've seen so many documentaries and read so many articles (based on fact) about Kennedy's life that cannot possibly be ignored. I truly believe he was assassinated by elite powers in control. I know he was. He was a leader for the people and most Americans know that. That's why everyone mourned his death and truly felt a great loss. Even my school teacher was crying when she told us he had been assassinated.
... But you folks just go ahead and keep believing what the government wants you to believe. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This is COG's way of saying he doesn't believe his own bullshit at the end of another bullshit post.
Even my school teacher was crying when she told us he had been assassinated. Originally Posted by SassySue
Hmmm... lemme do the math, grade school back in '63... so you're now collecting SS/Medicare and still hooking?

Wow... ain't this a great country, folks?
What's the matter, can't think of anything substantive to post.... Originally Posted by SassySue
A vacuum tube has more "substance" than your posts do... now run off to Puerto Vallarta and take your little puppy dog COG with you!
A vacuum tube has more "substance" than your posts do... now run off to Puerto Vallarta and take your little puppy dog COG with you! Originally Posted by lustylad
Sorry if you don't like my posts. A good suggestion would be to not read them. Or, you could just ignore them. No need to stoop to name calling and cyber bullying. Just raises your blood pressure and that's not healthy! Why don't you go grab another beer and relax a little. It's the breakfast of champions.